Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wide footer here, OG 700's are TTS for me but enjoy a half size up too. It sounds like your foot is actually bigger than a 8, but Jordans tend to run larger. You're more than likely a 8.5 vs a 8.
Appreciate your response. Ya I guess Jordan’s do run big. Even nikes i can do a 8. Haven’t worn anything besides a Nike a Jordan in idk how long

Don’t know but getting them was a supreme hassle. I got an order through on yeezy supply for the first time since the 3am drops. If I get a confirmation number but no confirmation email from YS am I good to go? It’s been a min since they’ve accepted my money.

scratch that, the emails went to spam. Actually they already shipped lol. Hope I get them before work

I heard YS was buggy as usual. (reload sizes..etc)

I only see the usual boutiques from across the pond offering these, apart from YS.
Nothing from the EU or Asia accounts.
Seems to be region locked that was why i asked out of curiosity.

Which CW did you get and did you size up for these Hi's ?

IMG_1349.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
this the chicken kid?

I heard YS was buggy as usual. (reload sizes..etc)

I only see the usual boutiques from across the pond offering these, apart from YS.
Nothing from the EU or Asia accounts.
Seems to be region locked that was why i asked out of curiosity.

Which CW did you get and did you size up for these Hi's ?

they seem to be a us release SNSflew quick and only had stock in the US and not the EU. YS blocked me, I gave up and kept looking around. After seeing so many pairs on confirmed for the sumac, I figured YS had a high amount of the orange pair. I went on waited for 5seconds got in and after 1 failed attempt got an order through.

I have every pair of 500 highs and a few customs I made. I always sz up half a size.

this the chicken kid?

You trying to be funny talking bout "this the chicken kid?". Some of ya'll dudes corny and suspect lol. What if it was the chicken kid? Its a sneaker thread and you worried about another man's appearance? Not even going back and forth with nobody on the internet that I don't know, but some people on here character is really telling.

You trying to be funny talking bout "this the chicken kid?". Some of ya'll dudes corny and suspect lol. What if it was the chicken kid? Its a sneaker thread and you worried about another man's appearance? Not even going back and forth with nobody on the internet that I don't know, but some people on here character is really telling.

Bro its not that serious; clean fit, brights look great on feet! if you havent seen pengest munch its a great series. chicken n creps

Grabbed the 500 high in tactile orange yesterday on Confirmed - really interested in seeing them in hand. Does anyone know if the sole is the same shade of orange as the Enflame pair?

Back
Top Bottom