Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I withdrew my confirmed & sns raffle entries when I seen them listed for under retail already. Then got a call from a local boutique that I won a raffle. Don’t know if I’m going to grab it or just grab a under retail pair

This is the best Colorway the 350 has seen.
My previous favorite was the OxfordTan then Pirates.
The Leaf is ahitting on both of those.

B6FF0D9A-4E9D-4044-B627-F6582055FEDD.jpeg

awesome to see the Flash orange prices on stockx :pimp:
when is the perfect time to buy them? I feel like prices will get even lower

QNTMs being bricks is truly a blessing IMO

It's a dope silhouette, comfortable for my wide foot, and I can't cop a retro jordan to save my life.

i got wide feet. What’s the size conversion to Jordan 1’s for you? May grab a pair of these oranges.

Well I slept in and most shops sold out of my size except JD Sports. StockX has them under retail but after tax and BS shipping prices it still pushes my size over retail. -shrugs- glad I copped .

i got wide feet. What’s the size conversion to Jordan 1’s for you? May grab a pair of these oranges.
Honestly I highly recommend TTS bro - I wear 10.5 in both models, and my feet aren't just a little bit wide either. Most shoes irritate my pinky toe these days, but not the quantums.

I did a lot of research on sizing before I ordered my bariums and I think the vast majority of people will recommend TTS. Some people were even going half down. I still have a thumb of room in front of my big toe but the width is just right.

Back
Top Bottom