Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I remember being one of the only ppl in here openly liking whatever those ugly things are called & the slides. Can’t even get a pair b/c of hype :smh::lol: I refuse to pay above retail for these, if it were like 20 bucks over then cool, but y’all let resellers get em off in the hundreds:stoneface:

At some point u gotta take a stand against them and your urge. Someone paid me $200 for my very worn slides. It’s nuts.

I remember being one of the only ppl in here openly liking whatever those ugly things are called & the slides. Can’t even get a pair b/c of hype :smh::lol: I refuse to pay above retail for these, if it were like 20 bucks over then cool, but y’all let resellers get em off in the hundreds:stoneface:

At some point u gotta take a stand against them and your urge. Someone paid me $200 for my very worn slides. It’s nuts.

they just slides and people paying 200.

rather buy Gucci slides

word to future.....

Kith has just been a blessing for me for countless releases. Glad to hit and glad I actually sized down from my normal size because if I went tts or a size up I’d be swimming in them
A90E49A6-70D8-4949-AF67-4BFD3EABD07B.jpeg

just got another charge and hit on the sand pair too on SNS. like people said its like when you win you get everything and when you lose you lose on everything.

Past few releases I got through on ys queue fast but once again my zip code is banned due to all people who bot in my town smh

Hit on both pairs on Confirmed. Both size 7. Hopefully they will fit my wife. It said to size up. If they don't fit might have to resell them. Also Confirmed said processed and delivery should be Monday but I doubt that since it's Memorial day weekend.

I hit on SNS for the sand. The only other win were the Sand taupe 350. Hope I hit the Mineral blue too rather have those are unconspicuous. Short raffle only on certain releases?

Back
Top Bottom