• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone got on feet of the Onyx
2DA0440D-43D2-40B0-B22A-EC884CA17928.jpeg

Got my oil boots in today and im in love bruh

So fire and to think these are the same retail price as a flimsy almost nothing type of sneaker like 450 is wild to me

Sizing i only went .5 up from my usual yeezy size and they fit perfectly, maybe even slightly big. Once again so confused by the internet consensus about yeezy sizing. I wear 9.5 in all 700s, 450, 380, etc. I got the boots in a 10.

Really wish i had copped the rock colorway too now

Yeah sizing on the boots has been wonky since the initial release. The Adidas versions are built differently despite looking mostly the same - I'm not sure the people who chime in on sizing realize that there are at least 3 different versions.

I also think there's a break in period, but they are so uncomfortable that people would just rather size up to avoid it.

Fwiw I think .5 on your Yeezy size should be ok on the Adidas boots.

Last edited:
Yeah sizing on the boots has been wonky since the initial release. The Adidas versions are built differently despite looking mostly the same - I'm not sure the people who chime in on sizing realize that there are at least 3 different versions.

I also think there's a break in period, but there so uncomfortable that people would just rather size up to avoid it.

Fwiw I think .5 on your Yeezy size should be ok on the Adidas boots.

Man wish I could try them on had a size 44 in the season 6 boots.Wear a 10.5 in most shoes (350v2s, Jordan 1s) Was looking at a 11.5 in these compared to the season 6 boots. But from your post 11.5 would be too big. I have a wide foot but the 44 my toe was at the end of the shoe.

Man wish I could try them on had a size 44 in the season 6 boots.Wear a 10.5 in most shoes (350v2s, Jordan 1s) Was looking at a 11.5 in these compared to the season 6 boots. But from your post 11.5 would be too big. I have a wide foot but the 44 my toe was at the end of the shoe.

Sizing is the most dubious topic we could have in this thread so take it with a grain of salt.

Season 6 boots ran small with a really cramped toe box and the shape of the midsole and heel push your foot forward. The Season 6 are my favorites aesthetically but they're horrible horrible shoes. I took the insole out and tied them tight enough to keep my foot from sliding- eventually they just broke under brute force and they're mostly comfortable now.

The Adidas boots still run small but the toe box is roomier and the shoe doesn't angle your foot forward as much.

If you wear them laced tight, your foot will stay planted and your toes won't be pushed forward. (This is how I wear them)

If you wear them loose your feet are going to slide forward unless you size up a full size.

Or something like that..size up one from your regular Yeezy size imo

Last edited:
The Onyx QNTM does seem to have a softer ankle collar construction... its not PK like the bsktbl but it seems way more pliable than I remember.

My OG's are in storage and I sold all the other colorways, so can't compare directly atm.

Can anyone else confirm this is a softer / improved ankle collar?

All I have to compare them to are the teals from last year...

20210915_181648.jpg

Seems the same to me...

So when you pull the material in the back where a pull tab would be, feels like the same stretchiness?

If so, maybe just going up half a size is what I needed then... Felt ok when trying it on but mannnn.... I'm going to be pissed if I unds them and get the same pain on my achilles heel after being in them for a few hours.

Really like how they look too... Right up there with the OG.

So when you pull the material in the back where a pull tab would be, feels like the same stretchiness?

If so, maybe just going up half a size is what I needed then... Felt ok when trying it on but mannnn.... I'm going to be pissed if I unds them and get the same pain on my achilles heel after being in them for a few hours.

Really like how they look too... Right up there with the OG.
Should be able to get them under retail down the line

So the actual Basketball models are much more comfortable? Only pair I have is Bariums and barely tried them before throwing them into the closet.

So the actual Basketball models are much more comfortable? Only pair I have is Bariums and barely tried them before throwing them into the closet.
I think most just prefer the look and feel of the back collar on the bballs because it uses prime knit. I'd imagine the overall construction is a little slimmer but I think comfort wise, it's about the same.

I think most just prefer the look and feel of the back collar on the bballs because it uses prime knit. I'd imagine the overall construction is a little slimmer but I think comfort wise, it's about the same.
More padding, sock liner is more comfortable, shape is a little better. Bariums have the best materials next to the Orange pair(suede toe). All other QNTMs and BSKTBLS have a weird long fake suede. Onyx might have a suede toe now that I think about it.

It's like night and day difference. Whole ankle and tongue is more comfortable on BSKTBL. Has more padding inside the shoe too. I haven't worn my Bariums once since getting the BSKTBLs. I've actually got them listed for sale locally. BSKTBL or bust.

It's like night and day difference. Whole ankle and tongue is more comfortable on BSKTBL. Has more padding inside the shoe too. I haven't worn my Bariums once since getting the BSKTBLs. I've actually got them listed for sale locally. BSKTBL or bust.

Damn. Have you actually hooped in them at all? I originally bought the Bariums to play in, but after hearing the discussions it sounds like I should've went with the actual "performance" model. These Onyx are getting delivered today, but prob gonna return if they arent comfy anyway

Damn. Have you actually hooped in them at all? I originally bought the Bariums to play in, but after hearing the discussions it sounds like I should've went with the actual "performance" model. These Onyx are getting delivered today, but prob gonna return if they arent comfy anyway
The QNTM model is comfortable under foot it's just the ankle area. Have to wear higher socks. And I'm only for strictly casual wear.

I can't see playing ball in the non-performance model. They are designed slightly different for a reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom