Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I want the tan ones as well, but definitely not trying to play games with sizing. If I'm a TTS 9 (9.5 in UB1.0 and 350v2s), I think I should go with a size 10 in the dsrt boots?
Take this for what its worth but I am also a 9.5 in UB1.0, 10 in 350 and wear 9 in jordans/af1. Also got really wide feet

I got the boots in a 10 and while they fit, i have to lace them pretty tight just to get them to not slide around when walking. Feel like i could have easily gotten a 9.5 and been fine.

IMO the sizing issue is blown out of proportion on these..I just dont see it. I see dudes talking about sizing up whole *** or even 1.5 from their normal yeezy size and im thinking these dudes crazy and probably swimming in them

istockphoto-140455971-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
I really want a pair of the Desert Boots but man...every time that I get to the checkout screen on StockX, I freeze up. Hate that I'd be paying almost $320 for a $200 boot.

At least your feet won't be freezing; if you bought them. Or wait for more colors or another restock.

**** all these raffles wanting you to have a damn IG handle.

I have money. You have an item I want to buy. Let's cut out the bull****.
I think it’s gross. They’re using you to promote them with no type of discounts and you’ll still probably strike out. They win off you regardless of whether you hit or miss thanks to your retweet or hashtag. I hardly mess with hype shoes these days, the politics rubs me the wrong way. It’s draws or bust at this point.

I want the tan ones as well, but definitely not trying to play games with sizing. If I'm a TTS 9 (9.5 in UB1.0 and 350v2s), I think I should go with a size 10 in the dsrt boots?

dammit, I’m in the same boat. Was thinking about it but dam Imma pull trigger. imma time it tho , when these dudes need to pay rent/mortgage and look around
September 25-october 4th 😂😂

Confirmed remains trash.

Good thing SVD came through for me yesterday. From Spain to touching down stateside 20ish hours after win notification. Pretty damn impressive.:wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom