Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
USPS employee most likely stole your shoes and there’s a cover up happening. Be prepared.
Yea I ordered at 10 pm ... shipping label created 1 am ... shipment info sent at 2am ... processing exception other delay 6am ......... I’ve never seen this I’m just gonna do a chargeback

Black

I never got into the ankle socks, over the ankle is a minimal, but I prefer crew
Black like Onyx, or do you just prefer the cage?

Shouldn’t be an issue as long as you get the correct sizing. I prefer TTS, but others do 1/2 up. They will slip if you go to big, and that would add to any discomfort from the upper heel area.

Black like Onyx, or do you just prefer the cage?

Shouldn’t be an issue as long as you get the correct sizing. I prefer TTS, but others do 1/2 up. They will slip if you go to big, and that would add to any discomfort from the upper heel area.

I haven't felt the diff btwn the 2 ver. yet, maybe I'll just grab the Onyx and call it a day

Anyways it's too bad I didn't get the knit runners, my fit was ready
20210927_181518.jpg

My Honey 700s were delivered today. Tried them on and a little too big (length wise) for me. Also bulkier than i thought. Was torn between a 13 & 14 so i went bigger. I think a 13.5 woulda been perfect. The color is also more muted than i hoped. I’ll be returning to YS.

buyer’s remorse on this purchase

Yeah I did, the foam fingers seem semi porous and stains can get in there that you literally can not clean away.

I did wear them to a crawfish boil though, so I was asking for it.

Welps, ok then... sounds like repellant and a prayer might be the only recourse.

That's kind of sad when the foam runners and slides require nothing besides a wet rag to clean. They are uncannily easy to wipe clean... Damn it.

Bright color 450's and knit runners might end up being the two worst Yeezy's to clean...

Are the lifestyle basketballs worth it at all or should I just stick to the performance basketballs? Looking at maybe dying a pair of frozen blues if that's the case
Honestly I wear both. BSKTBLS have more padding so I can see the whole more comfort aspect. I would say tts with no insoles it good but really exact. I like the fit of half size up with soles a little more. If you go tts with no soles I have worn those with no socks with no prob, then again my foot has no where to go in that size.

If you plan to dye the Frozen blues just know the brightest shade of blue doesn’t take dye well. Also dying the cage negates the glow

^The Light V2's are a little tighter than usual so it's safer to go half up.
(If you had previously gone TTS for the transparant stripe V2's)
I am .5 up on all 350 v2s and I would actually recommend going full size up in Light, because they are a little tighter.

I mean there's nothing wrong with the Ye Hoodies but why $90? It's a plain hoodie with no strings. Doesn't look any different than one I could grab at Walmart for like $15.

Scooped a red one.

I'm assuming these hoodies are super thick like the blanks supreme uses or something.

If not it's going straight to stock x for me.

I think I got the brown. Seen it was like like 2 hours ago and went for it. Got email order confirmation

if it went through I hope it’s over sized cause they only had a medium.

Back
Top Bottom