Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
tbh i don't own any 350's this is the only pair i liked ...

and L but i'll get my pair someday

Finishline and sporting goods were terrible with the waiting in line screens. Went back to sleep and won on confirmed. I wish it would only send notifications for wins I dont want to see the losses the other times.

Maaaannnn this L hurts and mostly everyone in here hit on confirmed.
So its me and like 10 other people that caught L's on this release while everyone eating :smh:.

I caught a W on jdsports but a L on confirmed. Copped a 10.5 (my usual Air Jordan 1 size) but I normally get a 11 in 350. Hoping they're not to tight

Well. Now that the dust has settled..between myself and a couple friends trying for me. Went about 0/18 today lol. Eck. If anyone gets stuck with a extra pair / too tight size 9.5...I'm here haha.

I haven’t been in this thread in a minute but I’m happy to be back amongst my fellow og’s. Caught a dub for retail in a 12.5.
B2485894-2980-4F61-A321-6837AD7C35EB.jpeg

Gonna just throw up one confirmed entry for MX Rocks and let RNG decide. I liked them til I realized the belugas were coming out. Don't need two pairs of 350s in the same week lol.

I gotta have been the only person to not hit on these at all. Been up since 2am trying all the footsites and YS. Nothing on confirmed for me, my wife, friend who was trying for me, and my spare. It's not even like it was a tough size or anything, freaking GR size 9. Anyone got a spare that they gonna let go, hit me up.

So who has both the OG and RF and can compare them? In some pics the color of these new Beluga RFs look inbetween the OG Beluga 1.0 and Beluga 2.0.
The OG has a brownish tint to the upper and midsole. The soles on these new Beluga RFs look kinda grey, like the Beluga 2.0s.

Mind boggling how people didn’t hit on these. I got one pair . Then my wife hit on her adidas app. She’s only a challenger with damn near no points. I was surprised to say the least.

Did anyone get overcharged tax on confirmed?
They charged me $36 tax and it should of been around $24 cali tax.

I got a size 10.5 which is my normal size. I was nervous because I kept hearing that these run small, but the size 10.5 fit me perfect. I was glad i didn't get a 11, cause they would have been too big. I probably would have been looking like Little Bill if I got a sz 11:lol:
That’s good to know. Even it’s the past 2.0’s I’ve always went TTS.
Only Yeezys I went diff sz was the Og ‘s. Went down .5 on those & that worked out due to the flimsy stretchy primeknit.

I gotta have been the only person to not hit on these at all. Been up since 2am trying all the footsites and YS. Nothing on confirmed for me, my wife, friend who was trying for me, and my spare. It's not even like it was a tough size or anything, freaking GR size 9. Anyone got a spare that they gonna let go, hit me up.

There were like 1-2 size 9 winners here that posted their W. I took an L too. On to the next one (MX Rock)

Sizing is so off with Yeezys. Went 1 full size up from my true adidas size. My toes get crushed in the waverunners and those are 1/2 size up from my usual adidas size. I read that people sized the same for both.

Back
Top Bottom