Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
JD app for me this morning, woke up a few mins late but I got through when it was still showing all sizes. I would like to secure a .5 size up as well, though. This colorway makes me wish it was spring/summer already...

Small shoutout to the Pro Max, I have noticed a lil' uptick in mobile W's.

Got my size in hand from DSG foot store. Was first in line. Haven't checked them out yet but CW is 🔥🔥🔥 from the one she pulled out the box.

Edit:
20220122_084318.jpg
Ok, these really don’t look that bad “in person” than they do in stock photos. That red/orange really pops.

Y’all don’t get me started on HB forums got me tearing up
The old ms paint thread was laughs
All the raw denim stacks, grey bill leg, pinroll, gortex ninjas, WDYWT

Gucci don’t go on sale
No gods no masters

Classic times rip the shout box
All the shout-box people are in another discord that isn't hypebeast

Totally forgot most places drop 7am est. ugh 2am hst is tough. Like a fool, I tried YS
Look on the bright side, though:

You live in Hawai'i :nthat:

Meanwhile, with 4 mins left in the countdown I said **** it and entered on Confirmed. Had no intentions of going for these since I have Zebras I still haven't worn, but figured what the hell. Let's see if I hit :nerd:

Meanwhile, with 4 mins left in the countdown I said **** it and entered on Confirmed. Had no intentions of going for these since I have Zebras I still haven't worn, but figured what the hell. Let's see if I hit :nerd:
Very true! Definitely makes up for the lack of sleep I get during shoe drops. Hate that confirmed is my last hope, but hopefully everyone that wants a pair, gets one

Not selected. Oh well... congrats to those who hit, and enjoy your weekends, all :nthat:

I haven't won from confirmed for a while. But they haven't had anything worth a **** to buy for some time anyhow.

Anyone else who hit on confirmed get a way higher tax amount than it should be.
Edit: They fixed it when they sent shipping info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom