Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wonder if the red stripe 350 restock is
1) actually gonna happen?
2) if so.. it is gonna be identical to the 2016 release? seems like the oreos and dazzling blue is gonna have a different insole with sustainable/recycled materials.

2) if so.. it is gonna be identical to the 2016 release? seems like the oreos and dazzling blue is gonna have a different insole with sustainable/recycled materials.
I sure hope they are the same, recycled material just isn’t the same.

They might be reflective.
I sure hope not. 3M doesn't do crap for anyone, unless you just go around taking pics with flash on all the time

Knowing Adidas, they will probably be hella tight again, so ima have to try to cop a 12.5

If it looks the same what does it matter. Beluga restock even with its reflective *** cane out pretty good.

700 and 500 tbh.

honorable mention to 750 and maybe v2

The rest is not my cup of tea

overall, Kanye has a fairly dope legacy

When I'm not wearing contacts. And no, I'm actually not great with computer things other than using work time to post on NT lol. I've just recently been successful in drawing boxes around airplanes and cats though

Ayyy I was right. :lol: Im just playing mostly bro dont take it too hard lol.

All jokes aside, that sounds interesting actually. Examples?

Ayyy I was right. :lol: Im just playing mostly bro dont take it too hard lol.

All jokes aside, that sounds interesting actually. Examples?
It's all good, I don't take anything too personal on here or reddit lol. And yea, just practicing my boxes for the Union dunk drop on Friday. Been having decent success with AMM's site and the milk milk mid dunk drop. YS developer needs to take some notes since the only ones checking out on the site are bots.

It's all good, I don't take anything too personal on here or reddit lol. And yea, just practicing my boxes for the Union dunk drop on Friday. Been having decent success with AMM's site and the milk milk mid dunk drop. YS developer needs to take some notes since the only ones checking out on the site are bots.

I miss the days of selecting the right images. I maybe hit like 3-4 times only.

I remember once my boy wanted me to do it for him for a black pair, cant remember which one but I hit for him and I wasnt even like really trying but I hit. I said wow, I be on point when its for me and rarely hit but I hit your *** first try. Crazy. The things I do for my homies. Just take em down real quick, fast and smooth.

700 v1s, 700v2s and foamrunners are dope. best sneakers in yeezy's line. 500s and 750s are pretty nice too, the rest are meh(although 350s got nice cws). I wish kanye would stop making knit sneakers, especially the basketball line.

Back
Top Bottom