turtle-dove-yeezys-2022-release-date-2.jpg
turtle-dove-yeezys-2022-release-date-3.jpg
turtle-dove-yeezys-2022-release-date-4.jpg
turtle-dove-yeezys-2022-release-date-5.jpg
turtle-dove-yeezys-2022-release-date-6.jpg
turtle-dove-yeezys-2022-release-date-8.jpg
turtle-dove-yeezys-2022-release-date-7.jpg

NEED THE DOUBLE UP ON THESE

Kinda bummed because I caught a restock on Bright Blue 700s on CNCPTS a couple of weeks back. Ordered US 10.5. Shoes came and box showed US 10, tag was US 10.5, left shoe was 10.5 and right shoe was 11. Also no tissue paper in the toes. Reached out to them, hoping for a refund.

People can point out the differences in MIC and MII but others will argue that V1s and V2s are basically the same shoe :rofl:

I normally dont get into these discussions because i dont care that much, however after spending this past weekend at Coachella, I’m gonna weigh in. Ive got a few 350 v2s in sizes 13, 13.5, and 14. Most of my sz 13s all fit different - One is made in Vietnam, some in China, and one in India. This drives me bananas because they are either too tight or too loose for where I’m going or planning on doing in them. Anyway that’s my 2¢

picasso swerve picasso swerve

I normally dont get into these discussions because i dont care that much, however after spending this past weekend at Coachella, I’m gonna weigh in. Ive got a few 350 v2s in sizes 13, 13.5, and 14. Most of my sz 13s all fit different - One is made in Vietnam, some in China, and one in India. This drives me bananas because they are either too tight or too loose for where I’m going or planning on doing in them. Anyway that’s my 2¢

What did you wear to Coachella? I wore Foam Runners 2/3 days and traveling to/from Palm Springs, and they worked exceptionally.

I get the sizing thing but people really be talking like if you get a MII pair, the paint job gon be messed up, the 3M gon be missing, there's only gonna be 2 adidas stripes to save money on costs, the Boost gon be made out if glass shards

For me the MII pairs I have actually the only ones that fit TTS, and the QC been on point. Maybe I been lucky

Kinda bummed because I caught a restock on Bright Blue 700s on CNCPTS a couple of weeks back. Ordered US 10.5. Shoes came and box showed US 10, tag was US 10.5, left shoe was 10.5 and right shoe was 11. Also no tissue paper in the toes. Reached out to them, hoping for a refund.

Hoping? I'd be telling them to refund / return, or else charge back.

I need to know what about Coachella inspired you to finally weigh in? Must have been profound.

What did you wear to Coachella? I wore Foam Runners 2/3 days and traveling to/from Palm Springs, and they worked exceptionally.
I need to know what about Coachella inspired you to finally weigh in? Must have been profound.
The lineup for that festival is anything but profound.

The line-up sucked except for The Weeknd & Karol G but I bought tickets when Kanye was originally announced. Didn’t sell because i went for the experience.

I wore my 2020 breds and the Oak Pearl both size 13. Breds fit and doable but hella tight. Oak Pearls are roomier and my feet were sliding

Those foam rnnrs TTS or size up?

I usually wear 9 in 700s, 9.5 in 350v2s, and my Pure slides are a 10 (but slightly long).

Back
Top Bottom