Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Entered confirmed about an hour ago (~11am est) for Onyx and hit.

I was skipping this drop, just looked on confirmed out of curiosity.

All the other slides were closed but the onyx said "last chance", entered for the hell of it and won.

The onyx slide is currently my most worn Yeezy... thankful for a 3rd.

IMG_5293.jpg

This is why I’m out the shoe game. Only tryna get stuff for my wife n kids but I can’t even buy flip flops 😂

L's on pure slides. 2nd time trying since 1st release here in canada. Got on the onyx already so i'm chilling.

Neon green joints too loud for me.

I still have yet to secure a pair of Slides on Confirmed with four accounts -- daughters', wife's and my account (which currently has 16k points).

Hit a pair of Pures on Confirmed. Already have a pair from the last release a few weeks ago. Prob good to keep one on ice since my first pair have all kinds of scuffs and **** all over them. Would've liked the onyx too but ahh well

hit on pure adult & kids.
onyx kids.

will fund to get glow green.

confirm thank you this time around.

Just took the L and not even mad… I like the onyx pair and would wear that thing everywhere including the beach but it’s not like I don’t have sandals to wear… still got my cheap nike slides from DSW that I wear to the beach… and I do own the pures which I wear just for the house… that’s why I wanted the onyx because they are black and can get dirty… oh well not really trying to spend money anyway… but glad yall won on confirmed or other apps…

Back
Top Bottom