Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
kinda wish kanye would make some stuff under adidas line without anyone knowing and see how many people would actually like his product without his name attached

Still make it under his name but dont limit it. See how many people would actually pay and wear em, if its a regular, widely available item

My YZY slides got more cushion and squishier over this pair adilettes
20220605_141715.jpg
20220605_142320.jpg

If I fit a size 10 in the recent Foam Runner Sulfurs, will I fit in size 10 slides? I’ve been wearing the recent ochres a whole size up to 11 as recommended and they fit a little big. I wear 10.5 in 350 v2s.
no you need an 11

kinda wish kanye would make some stuff under adidas line without anyone knowing and see how many people would actually like his product without his name attached
Tbh, a bunch of different yeezys sit in stores and online. I ain’t mad at that bc it makes it so much easier to cop the shoes I like. The yeezy line is def not as hyped as it used to be. I just wish they made more foams bruh.

Foams is one shoe that I think a lot people would pass on if they were just adidas branded though.

BE2A05A0-C542-41CE-8E9F-C45701B1B0B7.jpeg

Yeezy Slides just arrived from JD Sports. My first thoughts, these are more like a pale lime color in person. These are extremely comfortable. I wouldn’t pay resale for these though. Also, I’m glad i didn’t size up. I’m a 10.5-11 in Jordan 1s and got a 10 in these and they fit perfect
Does your heel hang off the back..im a nike 10.5 and yeezy 11 and I dont know which size to get

Yeezy Foam Runner “Onyx” look like sleepers IMO.

come the day i bet alot of us wont win in the draw.
i just want to see what it feels like not worrying about shoe laces on sneakers

Tbh, a bunch of different yeezys sit in stores and online. I ain’t mad at that bc it makes it so much easier to cop the shoes I like. The yeezy line is def not as hyped as it used to be. I just wish they made more foams bruh.

Foams is one shoe that I think a lot people would pass on if they were just adidas branded though.
That may be the case where se of you are with the "sitting" but not once have I ever actually seen a Yeezy shoe on a shelf I'm a store that wasn't a reseller boutique.

380s and qntms have definitely sat in stores on shelves...here in LA anyway.

i was in brazil the other day and yeezy slides were sitting there. probably should have grabbed a pair.

That may be the case where se of you are with the "sitting" but not once have I ever actually seen a Yeezy shoe on a shelf I'm a store that wasn't a reseller boutique.
As someone said previously qntms, 380s, 700 v3 are the ones that sit the most. I saw those 700 v3s with the green sole sit for like a month. Not at resell shops…fnl, jd, local sneaker shops.

before the pandemic in summer to late 2019 my local finish line had Citron Yeezreel Cloud whites natural and yecheils all sitting on the shelves

Back
Top Bottom