Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FedEx did not steal from me haha

E18A7389-62E7-41A0-BE36-CEBCD3727622.jpeg

There never was a cotton white release. It was just a name change.

Incorrect.

Got the cotton white directly from confirmed… no name change. It’s a essentially a triple bleach white static. Bone will have more of an ultra light gray look.

4070ED55-7871-41A5-8E4B-FA493C98F508.jpeg

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Got the cotton white directly from confirmed… no name change. It’s a essentially a triple bleach white static. Bone will have more of an ultra light gray look.

Cotton white is bone. Bone is cotton white. Finkle is Einhorn?

Nah, fa real. Bone is not new. It’s a restock. Called cotton white then name changed bone before release.

Incorrect.

IDK why Im not at all surprised that the type of person to take the time to watermark a order confirmation screen would be so confident about being 100% wrong about something. ITS THE SAME SHOE BRUH. BONE IS COTTON WHITE, SAME STYLE CODE. Get it now?

You would almost think this guy was trolling if it weren't for the awkward image tag. How anyone would be thinking an obvious restock is a whole new shoe is kind of mind blowing. Watch him eventually post pics of the same shoes side by side with same style code on the tags and try to convince us all they're two different shoes, lmfao.

Last edited:
IDK why Im not at all surprised that the type of person to take the time to watermark a order confirmation screen would be so confident about being 100% wrong about something. ITS THE SAME SHOE BRUH. BONE IS COTTON WHITE, SAME STYLE CODE. Get it now?

You would almost think this guy was trolling if it weren't for the awkward image tag. How anyone would be thinking an obvious restock is a whole new shoe is kind of mind blowing. Watch him eventually post pics of the same shoes side by side with same style code on the tags and try to convince us all they're two different shoes, lmfao.

This was a great toilet read… I have to be wrong to garner that much of a response. I definitely don’t follow kicks nearly as close as I used to. Guess I’m a different “kind of person…”

Thanks to all involved. :rofl::rofl:

Hopefully I did double up, would love to beat up a white with another one in the stash…

Back
Top Bottom