• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I just made an observation.

You can return fire if you'll like, I was asking a serious question.

I have never heard of someone being told yeezys and automatically respond with the balenciaga boots. Like you said, most people outside the sneaker world don't even know about sneakers so the statement IMO is a fallacy.

People outside the sneaker world would automatically say 350 maybe slides or waverunner or even clothing and people inside the sneakerworld would just mention the hottest yeezy or the next drop.

BTW ...I Wasn't clowning.
Opinions are cool but reading is fundamental. If you look at the post I made before your initial 1, you would notice I addressed what you are talking about. You even responded to the last part of it lmao.

Kanye’s name is his brand. Ye is such a polarizing person, whatever he is into and pushing in the present is going to be what people think about. I’m not sure if people understand branding or the reason brands put language in contracts to where their signee’s can’t wear other brands. What ever he’s currently doing usually overshadows the previous thing he’s been hung up on.

Cool if y’all are speaking for the general public fine. I can’t necessarily pay much mind to those that say 350s are a classic silhouette, especially if they aren’t comparing them to other classic silhouettes without bias. I initially spoke on 350s being called classic.

750 v2 = air fear of god 1 (which also had zipper issues)
In my opinion that was just Nike and Jerry throwing salt in the wound for Ye admittedly taking the roshe and redesigning it into the 350 and Ye pushing fear of god inspired yeezy clothing. I kind of like 750s more.

Quick question… I hit Instore for the slide for my sister onyx… can I still join confirmed? Or the Instore will be voided? TIA

Quick question… I hit Instore for the slide for my sister onyx… can I still join confirmed? Or the Instore will be voided? TIA

2 separate raffles, so you're good.

Kinda dumb though, i mean, adidas is workin with grade a manufacturers. They have good zippers available…0 reason why it should even be an issue at this point. Its like we are backin 1700 or something man lol

I think its because they dont sell as much of 750s compared to 350s, and they cost more to manufacture since they use real, high grade suede leather.

That being said, im pumped too, if i can get 350 TD for retail, im game to get em to break em in.

I think it has to do with people being rough with their 750s. I can see the zipper getting stuck here and there and they yank at it. I can see it get broken in that process. You know those late nights at club, you're drunk or buzzed and just want the shoes off. For me, since I got my pair not that long ago and it's been fine. The quality is really nice on the 750s. Can't wait for Yeezy Day. Hope we all eat.

I just made an observation.

You can return fire if you'll like, I was asking a serious question.

I have never heard of someone being told yeezys and automatically respond with the balenciaga boots. Like you said, most people outside the sneaker world don't even know about sneakers so the statement IMO is a fallacy.

People outside the sneaker world would automatically say 350 maybe slides or waverunner or even clothing and people inside the sneakerworld would just mention the hottest yeezy or the next drop.

BTW ...I Wasn't clowning.
“most people outside the sneaker world” wouldn’t have the first clue what a 350 is.

If you asked them about sneakers theyd say Jordans and thatd be the end of it

How are you guys lacing your yeezys?
Loose lace on Beluga RF’s and deadstock on zebras
5A18B827-45CC-44AE-97E0-C3319E9DCD2A.jpeg

257124F7-B557-405C-9FCA-2960A854D995.jpeg

So what's the sizing situation like on the turtle doves? I've never worn a 350v1, but I remember reviews saying they ran big and to size down. Supposedly they'll also have half sizes now (originally only had full sizes.) So I'm a 10.5 tts and I get 11 in my 350v2. Would I wanna go with a 10? Or do I stick with a 10.5 now that there's half sizes? (My thinking is that with the OG release, someone that was a 10.5 got an 11 and they were too big so they recommended getting a 10, but now that there's half sizes, maybe it's different?) Appreciate any help.

edit - not like I'm gonna hit tho, lol.

So what's the sizing situation like on the turtle doves? I've never worn a 350v1, but I remember reviews saying they ran big and to size down. Supposedly they'll also have half sizes now (originally only had full sizes.) So I'm a 10.5 tts and I get 11 in my 350v2. Would I wanna go with a 10? Or do I stick with a 10.5 now that there's half sizes? (My thinking is that with the OG release, someone that was a 10.5 got an 11 and they were too big so they recommended getting a 10, but now that there's half sizes, maybe it's different?) Appreciate any help.

edit - not like I'm gonna hit tho, lol.

Tough to say, especially with the size/knit differences in the V2. If we assume they do the same production as the original 350 you can get away w a half size down….who knows with this current run

Back
Top Bottom