Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
true! especially since i wear a smaller size, but id just prefer to get em straight from adidas. not chancin unauthentics from an ‘authenticator’
Not sure what smaller sizes had to do with being cheaper. This is not Nike and GS sizes. If anything sz 4 to 7 or so are more expensive than 8 to 10 or so.

I’ve learned my lesson with Yeezy Day. Anything I want I’ll just wait until pairs are in hand and buy then if the price is right. :lol:

Unless you have nothing to do all day, waiting around for the chance to buy something all damn day is an incredible waste of time and patience lol.
I’ll try for turtle doves, red stripes and any foams/slides. Passing on everything else.

I’m going to try, but everyone in here has pretty much taught me that there’s no hope.

Put in for the 450s in a couple raffles, so we’ll see how next week ends up. Wifey wants the Mono Ices for Christmas, so I’m hoping this newer version lowers the price down from the $300+ I see in flight club and goat.

I’m going to try, but everyone in here has pretty much taught me that there’s no hope.

Put in for the 450s in a couple raffles, so we’ll see how next week ends up. Wifey wants the Mono Ices for Christmas, so I’m hoping this newer version lowers the price down from the $300+ I see in flight club and goat.
Depends on if its a new colorway and if its a tiny restock. I hit on some things last year on confirmed. YS is a dub tho **** that site I haven't gotten anything from there in years.

I’ve learned my lesson with Yeezy Day. Anything I want I’ll just wait until pairs are in hand and buy then if the price is right. :lol:

Unless you have nothing to do all day, waiting around for the chance to buy something all damn day is an incredible waste of time and patience lol.

CONFIRMED are quick entries. Not going to try YS most likely unless the Turtledoves drop on it. And some NTers have had good to great success on it. Going to try and see what happens.

So I ordered the foldable hat from yeezygap and I got a Shopify order confirmed. I have it in my shop app, have the order #, it says order confirmed, etc. But I never received a confirmation email (checked spam). Their FAQ says if you didn’t get an email then the order didn’t go through. But again, I have the shop order, the number, and when I track order on their site it pulls up as confirmed. Am I good?

I’m definitely going for the turtle dove and that new foam runner which looks kinda cool to me . I don’t really need nothing else I had just sold a couple of Yeezys on goat last week that I barely wear I needed gone .

CONFIRMED are quick entries. Not going to try YS most likely unless the Turtledoves drop on it. And some NTers have had good to great success on it. Going to try and see what happens.

Confirmed remains trash. I’ve hit on there once since its existence. I’m under no illusion that somehow that’ll magically change b/c of Yeezy Day. :lol:

Throw in YS and it’s basically a guaranteed day full of L’s for me.

1659321360645.png

1659321446430.png

Confirmed remains trash. I’ve hit on there once since its existence. I’m under no illusion that somehow that’ll magically change b/c of Yeezy Day. :lol:

Throw in YS and it’s basically a guaranteed day full of L’s for me.

Yeah, last shoe I hit on there was the Black/Red V2 in Dec. 2020. :smh:

PO

Hoping to hit a pair of waverunners for my nephew & a pair of slides for myself.
Doubt either happens, but I will be attempting! :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom