Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My phone/account has been stuck in the waiting room forever. My daughters' phones/accounts were stuck on loading details, and once they got past that to try and enter payment information, it said size was sold out. So we tried different sizes and all were sold out I rebooted the app and it says they're sold out, but my phone has still been stuck in the waiting room.

They probably thought they were so clever, "oh since we're bringing back the turtle doves lets do it old school splash page release for nostalgia !" :rolleyes

Splash page better than this honestly lol. I had like 30 windows opened when I did those drops.

Splash pages were annoying as hell because even if you go through, you get that stupid greyed out cant add to car or the payment cycle of death. Or their garbage payment thing that blocks all of your cards

“You are waiting in line for the yeezy boost 350”

Are you at this page^^??

Yeah, I got the same screen Viskor posted below, but that was after I got through the checkout screen after getting past all of the server issues with selecting size, selecting my card, entering CVV, etc. Nothing's in my order page, though, so I'm sure it's cooked. 17 mins til YS, so maybe they drop there too... who knows. No idea why these clowns didn't just do a draw for them, though, **** makes no ****ing sense :smh:

457F9A07-5F53-48E9-BD81-497B0B8EB40C.jpeg

Peek my entry time. Still waiting for a dub.

I’ve never had luck on confirmed app. Was able to get Analogs earlier this morning through YS. I was surprised. Had a chance on the 500s through also but passed on those. Let’s see her the next drop is. I’m sticking to the website.

You guys might wanna check your credit cards …. I just got confirmation on doves in email but no notification from app (which is strange)

Back
Top Bottom