Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
damn the app doesn't even tell you if you didn't get through the queue. i was in the queue for the ararats for like 2 hours and then it mysteriously disappeared.

I just copped a pair of the new turtle doves off StockX and I just got a notification that the seller just sent the shoes off to them already. How is that possible if these prolly didn’t go to the boutiques and were only sold via the confirmed app??!?
It means there will be a wider releases and shops that have them in their stock rooms are backdooring them

These have been available to purchase prior to today

Last edited:
I just copped a pair of the new turtle doves off StockX and I just got a notification that the seller just sent the shoes off to them already. How is that possible if these prolly didn’t go to the boutiques and were only sold via the confirmed app??!?

Dude just printed out the shipping label...I'd be surprised if they actually arrive before people that copped off confirmed

Because its most likely not real
That’s exactly what I’m feeling. I didn’t expect these to ship for at least a week to StockX. I really hope adidas did something different to eliminate the old 2015 fakes making a comeback.. the one that says it shipped to StockX was the first one I bought before remembering that they run big so I bought another one but a different size so hopefully I’ll have something to compare myself. I also was lucky enough to snag the original 2015 pair from adidas but have completely trashed them since

Dude just printed out the shipping label...I'd be surprised if they actually arrive before people that copped off confirmed

Probably a newbie that's trying to cash out on old stock. StockX doesn't send that notie until UPS shows it dropped off.

Definitely agree with the above. Either 1 of the 2. Guy is using a UPS jig which gives them a bit more time for shoes to arrive, or, a wider release is imminent. I'm betting it's just some jig though.

Probably a newbie that's trying to cash out on old stock. StockX doesn't send that notie until UPS shows it dropped off.
Didnt think of that one.... was it GOAT that wouldnt guarantee which version of zebras (og or retro) you would get when you ordered?

Back
Top Bottom