Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Everyone going to realize that they only bought the TDs for the exclusivity and then it will barely be above retail once adidas releases them 3 more times next year
Ain’t that the truth for every consumer good? It is normal for people to want exclusive things. It is the basis of supply and demand.

just curious how you guys are seeing this.

so it has to go through adidas for it to be legit or wut? say adidas ordered the chinese factory to produce 100k of TDs, and they make 400k - 100k shipped to adidas, and 300k through the chinese backdoor sellers. It will have the same box, material, sizing etc except it doesnt go through the official adidas channel. Is it still considered as bootleg then?

Bootleg…No. Fake…No. but Technically yes only because they cannot be authentically verified to be legitimate.

It has to get the nod from adidas? Or a nod from adidas/ye?

****s all shades of grey yo lol

Fake and fraudulent are two completely different things.

Fraudulent: made in same factories with same materials as authentic products without the “blessing” of its owner for manufacture & sale. *We used to use the term “reps” on NT. I forget what the full term was.

Fake: not made in same factories and without the blessing and consent of owner.

No one, at least in the sneaker community, wants to talk about where the money spent on reps/fakes goes. There has been several articles written about how counterfeits fund a bunch of criminal s***

Fake and fraudulent are two completely different things.

Fraudulent: made in same factories with same materials as authentic products without the “blessing” of its owner for manufacture & sale. *We used to use the term “reps” on NT. I forget what the full term was.

Fake: not made in same factories and without the blessing and consent of owner.
so that means that the current drop that just happened yesterday are fraudulent, since it didnt get ye's blessing lol

Interesting fact from Yeezy Day US: Blue Tints were hidden in the Confirmed app drop during another release. The morse code was a clue to find a hidden button you had to click on to bring it up for the queue drop. I didnt know that and only saw the link through Twitter, which I shared it in here. Surprised I took the L on those.

Anyone know how the bred 350s fit? Trying to scoop a pair for my girl size 6 should I go a half size up?

Last edited:
What’s the general consensus on the 2022 Turtle Dove sizing? Is it similar to the OG V1 where fit is true to size or did most people order their V2 size (which is normally half up from TTS)?

What’s the general consensus on the 2022 Turtle Dove sizing? Is it similar to the OG V1 where fit is true to size or did most people order their V2 size (which is normally half up from TTS)?

Don’t think anybody here has them in hand yet to be able to say what’s what…Adidas put the tag on the drop page that they run small and to order a half size up 🤷‍♂️

Those ain’t shipping out until like the 15th

At least that’s what my order says. Seen it a couple times posted in here too

Idk about y’all but both my azael and turtle doves coming in today. I’ll give sizing updates on the new TD compared to the old TD later today

72994A1D-71DA-4E6E-AD3B-D25DC56932A8.jpeg 4F2F456C-E2EB-40E1-8B02-E1D7A25D5695.jpeg

Damn good for you. I just checked my Adidas app and both say "processed" - but both show Aug 18th as the delivery date.

My Analogs from YS should be here Saturday

I think Adidas just puts up that extra long delivery estimate to cover themselves in case something does happen to cause a delay…Plus if people get their orders in before then they feel like that came up on some faster shipping or something 🤷‍♂️

All 8 of my orders have an estimate of the 18th and I’ve already got shipping for two of them, one of which will be here today…

Back
Top Bottom