Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Idk about y’all but both my azael and turtle doves coming in today. I’ll give sizing updates on the new TD compared to the old TD later today

72994A1D-71DA-4E6E-AD3B-D25DC56932A8.jpeg 4F2F456C-E2EB-40E1-8B02-E1D7A25D5695.jpeg
Mine Got Moved From Friday Aug 5th To Thursday August 18th :smh:

So did EU really get TDs cancelled? I wonder what happened.

Saw a twitter thread where a group of devs managed to crack the Adidas EA code, sent the EA to hundreds of their own accounts, then checked out 400+ pairs when the shoes went live in Europe…All the orders got canceled from that point but not sure what happened after that…

Saw a twitter thread where a group of devs managed to crack the Adidas EA code, sent the EA to hundreds of their own accounts, then checked out 400+ pairs when the shoes went live in Europe…All the orders got canceled from that point but not sure what happened after that…
That sucks. Well a rerelease is surely happening for the EU at least if this is true

Damn sucks that they ruined Yeezy Day for the EU fam. No wonder that release was cancelled.

FZNT7KIX0AIiLpo.jpeg

I wondered why turtle doves didnt show up for me. Didnt realize canada didnt get it. Happy with the red stripes since its the only other pair I wanted off the list.

Anyone else still waiting on shipping for yeezy slides from JD from July 25? Got a tracking number next day but it hasn’t moved at all. Called em on Monday and they said warehouse will get to it eventually but this is ridiculous. Got a refund for the shipping fee. And yes I know shipping is usually free but it didn’t give me a free option this time So had to pay.

Got my Turtle Doves this morning. I bought TTS and should have gone at least half size up like 350v2s. With TTS it feels tight and I can see some of my toes bulging against the upper.
4ECF89FA-E193-4113-A4BE-CE5A8805164C.jpeg

This is gonna be just like the Beluga RF aftermath. People left and right looking to trade up a half size again :smh:

Hope mine fit OK - I really don't want to go through the hassle of size swapping them.

I think I have the latest estimated delivery date for my Analog 700s - August 22nd.

This was my first Confirmed W, I honestly thought I would never hit anything with all the L's I've taken on that app. I'm excited for these though, I think they look great and can't wait to get them in hand.

Aright here it is. New Turtle Doves vs Old Turtle Doves.

1BE66493-02DC-4136-BBD5-DFDD06F0AFFA.jpeg
BD40B92E-F171-4F01-98E6-2E79BF0076D8.jpeg
7B6DBCA9-1755-4ECE-8CCD-DC79550EFFA4.jpeg
7741CDD9-D7B2-4F86-8426-F2CD1D9ADD1F.jpeg

-They did update the box to be the current slide out 350 box vs. the old double flip top box.
- Upon first look, they look very identical in shape and feel. They kept just about everything the same except the ankle/heel padding is thicker on the new TD. For some of yall that know of the two original Pirate Black release, know what I'm talking about.
-SIZING: the new TD does feel a little smaller/tighter than the old TD. Half size up will work for most of yall. But remember the V1 knit is much more loose and stretches and has no solid shape/form like any of the V2/V3 etc. So TTS does work. Even if you size up, you can't get rid of that toe buldging look, especially if you got mangled looking *** feet. The knit is loose and will show your foot looks. My suggestion, wear thicker socks or get foot surgery. lol jk.

Aright here it is. New Turtle Doves vs Old Turtle Doves.

1BE66493-02DC-4136-BBD5-DFDD06F0AFFA.jpeg
BD40B92E-F171-4F01-98E6-2E79BF0076D8.jpeg
7B6DBCA9-1755-4ECE-8CCD-DC79550EFFA4.jpeg
7741CDD9-D7B2-4F86-8426-F2CD1D9ADD1F.jpeg

-They did update the box to be the current slide out 350 box vs. the old double flip top box.
- Upon first look, they look very identical in shape and feel. They kept just about everything the same except the ankle/heel padding is thicker on the new TD. For some of yall that know of the two original Pirate Black release, know what I'm talking about.
-SIZING: the new TD does feel a little smaller/tighter than the old TD. Half size up will work for most of yall. But remember the V1 knit is much more loose and stretches and has no solid shape/form like any of the V2/V3 etc. So TTS does work. Even if you size up, you can't get rid of that toe buldging look, especially if you got mangled looking *** feet. The knit is loose and will show your foot looks. My suggestion, wear thicker socks or get foot surgery. lol jk.
LOL shoutout to those who have bunions (obviously a joke)

Last edited:
This tip actually worked for me. When I first fitted I was wearing thin socks and it felt tight. I wore a bit thicker socks and it actually felt more comfortable. And I guess I'll just have to accept the bulging toes if that's how the OG really was (didn't have one to compare), doesn't look too bad. :emoji_grin:

The knit does feel a tad tighter but I don't think its absolutely necessary to go out of your way to size up, unless you got a local shop that can do it for free or a small fee. But to sell and re-buy with all these fees today, I'd just stick with what you got unless its hurting your foot.

The knit does stretch and V1 (for those who never owned V1), the foot opening and ankle area doesn't exactly lock your foot in like V2 does, so sizing up could cause heel slippage. Remember, thats why V2 was the "upgraded 2.0 version", the V1 midsole/soles cracks and chips paint and not as soft/cushion-y and more slippery than V2. So some of yall that never had V1 and only had V2 and getting your first V1 is gonna feel like you hopped in a 98' Camry after driving a 2020 Mercedes :lol:. It legit feels like the original Roshe Runs from the early last decade

Last edited:
The knit does feel a tad tighter but I don't think its absolutely necessary to go out of your way to size up, unless you got a local shop that can do it for free or a small fee. But to sell and re-buy with all these fees today, I'd just stick with what you got unless its hurting your foot.

The knit does stretch and V1 (for those who never owned V1), the foot opening and ankle area doesn't exactly lock your foot in like V2 does, so sizing up could cause heel slippage. Remember, thats why V2 was the "upgraded 2.0 version", the V1 midsole/soles cracks and chips paint and not as soft/cushion-y and more slippery than V2. So some of yall that never had V1 and only had V2 and getting your first V1 is gonna feel like you hopped in a 98' Camry after driving a 2020 Mercedes :lol:. It legit feels like the original Roshe Runs from the early last decade
Thanks for all this. So to be clear, you went TTS?

Back
Top Bottom