Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Aright here it is. New Turtle Doves vs Old Turtle Doves.

1BE66493-02DC-4136-BBD5-DFDD06F0AFFA.jpeg
BD40B92E-F171-4F01-98E6-2E79BF0076D8.jpeg
7B6DBCA9-1755-4ECE-8CCD-DC79550EFFA4.jpeg
7741CDD9-D7B2-4F86-8426-F2CD1D9ADD1F.jpeg

-They did update the box to be the current slide out 350 box vs. the old double flip top box.
- Upon first look, they look very identical in shape and feel. They kept just about everything the same except the ankle/heel padding is thicker on the new TD. For some of yall that know of the two original Pirate Black release, know what I'm talking about.
-SIZING: the new TD does feel a little smaller/tighter than the old TD. Half size up will work for most of yall. But remember the V1 knit is much more loose and stretches and has no solid shape/form like any of the V2/V3 etc. So TTS does work. Even if you size up, you can't get rid of that toe buldging look, especially if you got mangled looking *** feet. The knit is loose and will show your foot looks. My suggestion, wear thicker socks or get foot surgery. lol jk.

How does the suede patch look compared to the OG?

Aright here it is. New Turtle Doves vs Old Turtle Doves.

-They did update the box to be the current slide out 350 box vs. the old double flip top box.
- Upon first look, they look very identical in shape and feel. They kept just about everything the same except the ankle/heel padding is thicker on the new TD. For some of yall that know of the two original Pirate Black release, know what I'm talking about.
-SIZING: the new TD does feel a little smaller/tighter than the old TD. Half size up will work for most of yall. But remember the V1 knit is much more loose and stretches and has no solid shape/form like any of the V2/V3 etc. So TTS does work. Even if you size up, you can't get rid of that toe buldging look, especially if you got mangled looking *** feet. The knit is loose and will show your foot looks. My suggestion, wear thicker socks or get foot surgery. lol jk.

was wondering if the new pairs had the extra padding like the re-release of the pirate blacks. good to know.

I had got the turtle dove access at 12:30 midnight too, it was 10.5 & 9.5 and below but those sizes kept saying “somebody else purchased” or something like that…ended up with a size 7 while needing a 11

Also I scored utility blacks off mr.porter that morning on restock and the sizing was in UK, I ordered UK 11 which should’ve been a US 11.5 but those fools sent me a US 11:smh:….joints snug as ish now I gotta pay resale and return this pair

FedEx showing a label created but don’t know if it’s for my brother’s oxy foam rnr or my td. At only 2.6lbs cant be td right? (Size 9)

a refund is different than a pending charge that was dropped. Pending charge only lasts a few days, and if the vendor has not shipped or fully post a charge, it is considered incomplete and the pending charge drops. They'll recharge when they ship.
Really? Im so confused because i received no cancelation email or anything. Sh*tting myself

This is one of the reasons.Ys would take months to ship sometimes.

They should have gone after GAP. It took 1.5 to 2 months to get my hoodies. And what about Travis Scott? His merch takes so long to get that you could probably get someone pregnant, have a child and you still wouldn't have Travis merch by then.

Reactions: mkj
Back
Top Bottom