Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Think I’m done for awhile!
5D1BDF1F-9A71-46FF-8C6B-FF95A63989B2.jpeg

i disagree about the TD market - of course they will drop like any shoe does, but the majority didn’t buy to flip. this is a grail for pretty much every single yeezy head out there. i think most ppl who got through are going to wear or size swap.
Agreed, this is the only 350V1 that eluded me.

These were an absolute necessity for the toe.

My old 2015 pair that I ended up selling in 2017. First yeezy I ever owned and also the first shoe I ever sold on SX. This was during peek yeezy hype era and the prices ballooned so much that I HAD to move em. Still not sure if I regret that decision or not. Always knew they would come out again though. Really need this re-release pair for the collection. Will not be sold this time.
FE359654-E589-4E95-A2A7-2F9CBD48B3AF.jpeg
5941A48D-32B7-4131-9CC3-1290BE985472.jpeg

My old 2015 pair that I ended up selling in 2017. First yeezy I ever owned and also the first shoe I ever sold on SX. This was during peek yeezy hype era and the prices ballooned so much that I HAD to move em. Still not sure if I regret that decision or not. Always knew they would come out again though. Really need this re-release pair for the collection. Will not be sold this time.
Wow the Roshe inspiration was real in 2015.

Funny how Nike killed that model and Adidas/Yeezy evolved the other one.

I don't think a lot of people that hit are keeping. Think they gonna try and unload while prices are relatively high. Plus who knows when these might re-release again. If it's any indicator, now that they've gone through the work or retooling or whatever it is for v1's, they'll probably continue to pump em out and get their moneys worth. I imagine v1's re-releasing will now start to be a thing. They've essentially not given any care as to re-releasing the classic og cw's of silhouettes with the exception of th 750. Waves, static 700 v2, azael v3, ararat foams, beluga (even though it was rf form), and SMY500 or blush if that's what people consider the og cw.
I’m honestly holding out for Moonrocks or Oxford Tans

TD is thee grail for your die hard YEEZY head, and this drop was a godsend for those who never thought they would touch these.. True

But this ain't like peak Wave Runner hype where the price stayed crazy for a LONG TIME... Because people who don't even like Yeezys, or sneakers like that had to have them to flex with. Your girl, your auntie, your cousin was all chasing those to keep up with the Kardashians

Gonna be a lot of keepers of these, no doubt. But everybody not a die hard YEEZY head, and these don't got the same mass appeal as aforementioned Yeezy grails. Every time I look at Stock X the price down some more. Not to mention disposable income tight for people right now. A $100 flip mean a lot. I'm sticking to my number of $350 all-in, in a month

B48D592F-0AF4-4D58-BF86-2921BC149667.jpeg

Missed on the TDs, congrats on everyone that cooked. Azaels for me, happy I was able to get some.
Got the Azael’s in yesterday…TD’s and Analogs on schedule for tomorrow…Ararat and Onyx foams saying next week Thursday…

Knits, Blue Tint’s, and Red Stripes still haven’t shipped yet…Both those still saying the 18th…
Could you tell me about the fit of the new azaels compared to your 350v2 size? You went tts

TD is thee grail for your die hard YEEZY head, and this drop was a godsend for those who never thought they would touch these.. True

But this ain't like peak Wave Runner hype where the price stayed crazy for a LONG TIME... Because people who don't even like Yeezys, or sneakers like that had to have them to flex with. Your girl, your auntie, your cousin was all chasing those to keep up with the Kardashians

Gonna be a lot of keepers of these, no doubt. But everybody not a die hard YEEZY head, and these don't got the same mass appeal as aforementioned Yeezy grails. Every time I look at Stock X the price down some more. Not to mention disposable income tight for people right now. A $100 flip mean a lot. I'm sticking to my number of $350 all-in, in a month
I agree with this. The same people acting like these ain’t gonna drop even further are the very ones who are the resellers trying to keep prices high. A lot of pairs apparently and like you said, money is tight and 100 flip is a 100 flip

how's the fit compared to the Roshe's?

why does that yeezy have a swoosh

I wasn’t into kicks back then. I only bought Kobe’s and had like one Jordan shoe, Jordan 11 low infrared. That was basically it. Had Kobe’s for basketball. What was the first cw for the yeezy 350 v1?
1st Yeezy 350 V1s were the TDs

Believe the OG order was:

TDs (2015)
PBs (2015)
MRs (2015)
OTs (2015)
PBs (2016 re-release)

and no more would release until the recent 2022 TD retro, which is wild lol

EDIT: order

Last edited:
Killed it for the better tbh. Flyknit racers/trainers were way superior and then they started coming out with way better runners after the roshes that fit the lifestyle model.
I agree that FKRs and FKTs were better shoes (and great in their own right) but those were technically performance models. I don’t think Nike really released a true lifestyle follow up to the Roshe until the short lived Element React series came out. I guess the current Space Hippies are the most recent Roshe descendant.

Funny how the 350 V2 has outlived ALL of these models to become a true staple.

Anybody know if the yeezy foam rnr (onyx cw) runs bigger than the yeezy foam rnnr (vermillion cw)? I feel like the vermillion fit me perfectly, but the onyx is a tad bit too big. Both size 9. I wear 9 in 350 v2’s and can probably go 8.5 in J1’s for reference.

And naturally, I’ve already worn the onyx like 2 times. Ugh. Wonder if I can either trade for 8.5 or just sell to get the right size

Does anyone else have a pair from Adidas Day that has a label created from the Spartanburg, SC Adidas warehouse on 8/3 with no movement yet? My Ararat foam runners have been stuck at label created since 8/3.

I think my order for red stripes got cancelled (as anticipated). My bank statement said "pending" the past few days. Today I woke up to all the funds back into my account :rolleyes

I think my order for red stripes got cancelled (as anticipated). My bank statement said "pending" the past few days. Today I woke up to all the funds back into my account :rolleyes

That’s how pending charges work. They’re just preautorizations until the store pushes the charge through which usually isn’t until the shoe ships. That isn’t out of the ordinary.

If you’re concerned about the Status of your order just ask adidas.

Back
Top Bottom