Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas should’ve refunded you immediately with the camera. They have no leg to stand on. What was their reasoning as to why they wouldn’t refund you? Man, i would’ve lost my shytttt on them. Did you do a chargeback brother?
They claimed that once it leaves their warehouse, its "no longer their problem, but rather between the customer and the carrier". Lasership did a BS investigation, and claimed they delivered to my coordinates. Adidas is washing their hands of it , and telling me to contact law enforcement. I'm so disgusted with Adidas, I really hope Ye leaves. I plan to do a chargeback if NYPD wont arrest the driver.

Man, I really want the TDs so patiently watching StockX prices. I am 9.5 TTS but have narrow feet. You all think I should go TTS or up .5?

Go with your 350 V2 size. Its practically the same fit, TDs being just very slightly more forgiving knit wise I guess but I think length is a tab bit short. Its a clear consensus that these DO NOT fit like the OGs, they do not run big. TTS at least but I would recommend half up, but go with whatever size you usually rock wit your yeezys though.

Does this mean they stole it? Lol

101C2559-6363-410F-B9D8-87588FD236A3.jpeg

20220809_102008.jpg

Originally was not a big fan of the 450s as I do not like shies hugging my ankles as well as the weird design but after wearing the sulfer pair, had to get down with the black pair!.. Probably top 3 most comfortable Yeezy model IMO, aside from 700s V2 and Slides. Definitely a great summer shoe.
top 3 ?!?! they don't even have boost 350s, 700s, 380s, foams, slides are all more comfy

They claimed that once it leaves their warehouse, its "no longer their problem, but rather between the customer and the carrier". Lasership did a BS investigation, and claimed they delivered to my coordinates. Adidas is washing their hands of it , and telling me to contact law enforcement. I'm so disgusted with Adidas, I really hope Ye leaves. I plan to do a chargeback if NYPD wont arrest the driver.
That’s bullshyt on both adidas and lasership. Did you tell lasership NYPD “saw the video” and plan on arresting the driver? Maybe scare them and shytttt.
At least you have the video proof for your card company and they should honor the chargeback. For adidas to wash their hands is effed up. Stop putting labels of the style and size of what’s in the box and do signature confirmation

That Wilkes Barre warehouse is the best part of living in PA

Anything I order from Adidas comes next day, regardless of the shipping option

Ya’ll can keep them V2’s.
V1’s work best for me as far as silhouette and comfort. Im just glad they didn’t add any of that reflective or GITD crap to them.

No way, they actually aged better than any yeezy model besides the OG wave runner. Both were deemed ugly asf at first. Now they’re both the best model/colorway of all.
Only thing i see when i look at 350v1 is middle of the mall fakes with lights in the sole and knock off pairs you see at every thrift store. I also never thought the waverunner was ugly tho it was hot from jump, most just took some time to catch up

Edit: just read the few posts above me after i made this post. Lmao too real

Back
Top Bottom