• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
She said someone will "call me back in 24/48 hours"
I'm positive they have some left, some where. But Adidas so inept, they're gonna try and give me the default we're sorry here's a discount code jig.

Super bummed.

She said someone will "call me back in 24/48 hours"
I'm positive they have some left, some where. But Adidas so inept, they're gonna try and give me the default we're sorry here's a discount code jig.

Super bummed.

Sorry to hear that.

They've sent me the wrong 350 V2 before but it was at least the size I ordered... I can't even remember what was what, don't think either was hyped so it didn't burn quite so bad.

Plenty of Ararat reviews out there… sounds like per usual as with other foams. No big sway, just go with your 350 V2 size but don’t never use dazzling blue or beluga 2.0 as a reference. Will share more when my size 12 delivers.

Got blues in today. I actually like the red’s a little bit more. I don’t know why!
B933D437-D4CF-4980-BAD1-5C6663F7C54D.jpeg

Safflowers finally shipped. Says Tuesday the 16th. Eager to see how they look and feel on feet.

Last edited:
I've never owned any pair of older Foam RNNRs before so I really can't compare but this Ararat pair fits TTS for me, if that helps.
Yeah thanks. In the onyx cw 12 felt fine so I just got a 12 in ararat off goat. I had the mineral blue in the past and a 12 in those felt snug so I sold em.

Last edited:
Plenty of Ararat reviews out there… sounds like per usual as with other foams. No big sway, just go with your 350 V2 size but don’t never use dazzling blue or beluga 2.0 as a reference. Will share more when my size 12 delivers.
Beluga 2.0 was tight AF. Shoot, someone tell me if this looks correct. Sometimes I feel like I could’ve gone half down. Other times, I feel okay in em. But like I said, these looser than the vermillions I own.

I’m not trying to be like that meme on the internet with the kid that’s wearing Sean Wortherspoons that are like 2 sizes too big

Attachments

• CF709A04-EC51-4929-81F5-1530D61D25F6.jpeg
    CF709A04-EC51-4929-81F5-1530D61D25F6.jpeg
    819.1 KB · Views: 76
  • F0A53552-C57A-49CF-A764-FB7901F7CA3D.jpeg
    F0A53552-C57A-49CF-A764-FB7901F7CA3D.jpeg
    625.8 KB · Views: 380
  • 5F953F6C-AE4B-4321-9A8A-480F4325F01F.jpeg
    5F953F6C-AE4B-4321-9A8A-480F4325F01F.jpeg
    895.8 KB · Views: 432
Beluga 2.0 was tight AF. Shoot, someone tell me if this looks correct. Sometimes I feel like I could’ve gone half down. Other times, I feel okay in em. But like I said, these looser than the vermillions I own.

I’m not trying to be like that meme on the internet with the kid that’s wearing Sean Wortherspoons that are like 2 sizes too big

Yeah, a smidget too big so says the middle pic. Mine are a bit more fitting around the Achilles and no rubbing or discomfort. They also hug the top of my foot but they don’t feel restrictive.

There are no half sizes for the Foam Runners. Looks like you could've went a size down. Your foot looks like it's swimming in them. Looks like a lot of space left at the top of your foot and the back of your foot.

Yeah, a smidget too big so says the middle pic. Mine are a bit more fitting around the Achilles and no rubbing or discomfort. They also hug the top of my foot but they don’t feel restrictive.
Yea I definitely think it should be a little tighter honestly. I just wasn’t sure if 8 would be too tight. The middle pic was me shoving my foot all the way to the front of the foam runner. Normally walking regularly will be like some space up front and some space in the back. I just more so exaggerated the amount of space in that one. I haven’t worn the vermillions, just tried on and I swear those fit way better than these.

Just for comparison, I wear 9 in UBs, Kobe’s, and 350 v2’s. 8.5 in Air Force Ones, PK NMDs.

Ps wow, didn’t realize foams only came in full sizes only. I know slides were full only, but not these. Good to know in the future. Maybe next cw release, I’ll try for 8. I like this onyx cw a lot since it doesn’t show dirt easily

There are no half sizes for the Foam Runners. Looks like you could've went a size down. Your foot looks like it's swimming in them. Looks like a lot of space left at the top of your foot and the back of your foot.
Good to know about the half sizes, always thought there were on these. It looks like it’s swimming when I shove it all the way in, but it’s not really that bad during normal walk. Still does feel big though. Definitely want to try going down a size though for a tighter fit. We’ll see if I can scoop an 8 for a decent price or even just try one on at a local consignment shop

Yea I definitely think it should be a little tighter honestly. I just wasn’t sure if 8 would be too tight. The middle pic was me shoving my foot all the way to the front of the foam runner. Normally walking regularly will be like some space up front and some space in the back. I just more so exaggerated the amount of space in that one. I haven’t worn the vermillions, just tried on and I swear those fit way better than these.

Just for comparison, I wear 9 in UBs, Kobe’s, and 350 v2’s. 8.5 in Air Force Ones, PK NMDs.

Ps wow, didn’t realize foams only came in full sizes only. I know slides were full only, but not these. Good to know in the future. Maybe next cw release, I’ll try for 8. I like this onyx cw a lot since it doesn’t show dirt easily

If you wear a 9 in UBs and 8.5 in AF1s, then maybe an 8 in the Foam Runners will be too tight. Really weird because those Foams look really big on you, but you did say you were exaggerating the space in the back by shoving your foot all the way to the front (why would you do that :lol:). If I went a size down on my Foam Runners from my UB size or half a size down from my AF1 size, I know I'd have issues getting into those Foams.

If you wear a 9 in UBs and 8.5 in AF1s, then maybe an 8 in the Foam Runners will be too tight. Really weird because those Foams look really big on you, but you did say you were exaggerating the space in the back by shoving your foot all the way to the front (why would you do that :lol:). If I went a size down on my Foam Runners from my UB size or half a size down from my AF1 size, I know I'd have issues getting into those Foams.
I’ll snap a pic tomorrow of it not exaggerated. I’ll also throw on the vermillion to compare fit. Never unds em yet, but tried on couple times. I just never saw myself wearing the vermillions looking like Ronald McDonald, but maybe I will if it’s a better fit. I’m sure it won’t be hard to sell worn 4x onyx foams. I seriously only wore them to walk my dogs for 30 minutes

Thats how kanye wear em too lol

U deff swimming in them thangs…… “Sup, my foams too big”

The vermillions are the best fitting foam runners I own. Just a perfect fit and I wish all the others fit like them.

I have: Onyx, Desert Sand, MX Cream Clay, and Vermillion. All size 11 (I’m tts 10.5).

Analogs arrived today! I love ‘em, they’re exactly what I was looking for. Went TTS and glad I did, was starting to worry when everyone was saying their TTS pair fit tight, but these fit perfect. Honestly my TTS waves from the most recent production run fit a little tighter in the toe compared to these. Made in China.
AC09AC6A-7732-4357-B4CB-4B35FBCED156.jpeg

Love the simplicity of the Analogs man

They can be high fashion on minute and the next minute perfect for manning the grill in some Jean shorts

Older I get the more I like Yeezys that can’t be identified as Yeezys by the average person. Comfort and style without some snot nosed kid coming up to you taking about “Hey Mr. Are those Yeezys?”

Turtle Doves just came in from confirmed & they’re definitely snug! Went my TTS size 10 & I definitely need a 10.5, if anyone here is willing to swap, please let me know guys.

Back
Top Bottom