Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
crazy how something like this sells out. adidas should just get bad bunny and jerry lorenzo to make samba collabs.
dw0id09i.png
And Nigo, Samba's his favorite Adidas model if i remember correctly

i still crack up at people stanning for the wales bonner jawnz

Wow a party school. That's impressive. I'm sure drunk 20 year olds really know what's up.

Works at a top 10 party college in the US as if thats something to brag about yet he also says he needs to go out of his way to hear Bad Bunny.

Utah wild.

I wonder who does the official rankings for top 10 party schools and what is there criteria? Lol

Weirdest flex I've seen in a while.

I mean ive read them before but I never heard anyone out of college brag about it. :lol:

Boston has like 2 on the top 10 list but also this was like years ago, dont give a damn about no college party crap now.

My gig takes me to MSG frequently and the campouts for his concerts had me googling that mf'er :lol: I'm mean like every night for nearly 2 weeks people were sleeping on the streets for dude.
God, I couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to camp out for Harry Styles. His music is so bland and ****ty. Like something you’d hear on Nike customer service’s line when you’re on hold.

God, I couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to camp out for Harry Styles. His music is so bland and ****ty. Like something you’d hear on Nike customer service’s line when you’re on hold.

While i dont disagree, you should have seen the crowd at Coachella this year for him.

True story — I was with my lady on the shuttle bus going to coachella the night he headlined. we heard girls (not women) talkin & say that he makes their panties wet listening to his music. So my lady & i are both thinking hes this dope singer that’s gonna get her panties too and we gon get it in listening to his playlist. MAAAAAANNNNNN, his music is bull and very fruity. We was tryna listen to his music and jive & groove but we couldn’t get into it. Shooo, AND i get my lady wet 100000x more than he ever could lmao.

Any of y’all have desert boots? I like the dark brown ones but not sure if I could pull them off..
Wonder if they are heavy too? Or more like sneakers

Anybody know where I can LC some waverunners? Fakes are so good that I find it hard to tell them apart now

Yeezy brand is dead - no way Adidas sticks by dude after this week
Apparently, Van Lathan has returned with more insight from the 2018 debacle. where he said "I love Hitler and love Nazis." JP Morgan Chase closed his account, adidas has to cut ties especially with their previous Nazi origins. End well this will not on a lot of fronts.

I recommend everyone start copping what they can because flightclub, goat, and StockX about to skyrocket.

Apparently, Van Lathan has returned with more insight from the 2018 debacle. where he said "I love Hitler and love Nazis." JP Morgan Chase closed his account, adidas has to cut ties especially with their previous Nazi origins. End well this will not on a lot of fronts.

I recommend everyone start copping what they can because flightclub, goat, and StockX about to skyrocket.
Oh course they have ties to the Nazis. That’s the excuse for any company ppl don’t like, even if it ain’t true, smh

Back
Top Bottom