Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Any of y’all have desert boots? I like the dark brown ones but not sure if I could pull them off..
Wonder if they are heavy too? Or more like sneakers
I have the tan and the oil pair, love them! Not heavy like a typical boot at all. Almost feels close to the weight of a high-top sneaker on foot. With that being said, they are strictly fashion over function. I wouldn't wear them in crazy cold weather or rain/snow. More appropriate for chilly fall/early winter days.

I have the tan and the oil pair, love them! Not heavy like a typical boot at all. Almost feels close to the weight of a high-top sneaker on foot. With that being said, they are strictly fashion over function. I wouldn't wear them in crazy cold weather or rain/snow. More appropriate for chilly fall/early winter days.

And the sizing is wonky af isn't it?

YE’s recent multiple trademark filings are clear & obvious indications that HE CAN work with people and attorneys if he chooses. Dude does alot of things out of spite and rebelliousness just because he can & he thinks there will be no repercussions simply because he has money. What he’s failing to realize is that you cannot alienate 99% of the world you live in, who also have the money & means to get you where YOU want to go. These people will not want to work with you or invest in you if you’re complicated to work with— not worth the capital investment.

Apparently, Van Lathan has returned with more insight from the 2018 debacle. where he said "I love Hitler and love Nazis." JP Morgan Chase closed his account, adidas has to cut ties especially with their previous Nazi origins. End well this will not on a lot of fronts.

I recommend everyone start copping what they can because flightclub, goat, and StockX about to skyrocket.

These banks have funded terriorists, dictators, laundered money for billionaires, supported tax evasion for their clients, blew government bailout monies on drugs and orgies...... And Ye was the final straw?!

A50DFA04-677A-4DD0-B427-E6F588757525.jpeg

Any of y’all have desert boots? I like the dark brown ones but not sure if I could pull them off..
Wonder if they are heavy too? Or more like sneakers
I do, I think they’re great. You can definitely pull them off with the right fit. I would go a full size up on these though, they fit small.

So you guys gonna sell all your Yeezys after this whole Kanye thing? I’m definitely not, just wondering what the general public is thinking.

Back
Top Bottom