Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wild but with kanye removed from the adidas yeezys I'd be more inclined to wear/purchase them going forward, no more shenanigans associated with them and the hype probably dies. Win-win.

I appreciate this question because as a nearly lifelong new yorker, I often wonder about life in bumass small towns. They fascinate me.

But no, you ain't **** in this city. Nobody gives a **** about you, you're not special, and neither is anything you're wearing. This kanye adidas **** is not that deep :lol: reminder that every single corporation is inherently evil in its existence. Nobody and no company gets to be that big and rich without the exploitation of others in some way, shape, and form.
I think (and hope) there might be some nasty viral instances sooner than later
Noones gonna care
Coming to work this morning in nyc a lot still rocking Yeezys.
I appreciate that. And if I am about to get jumped, I’ll make sure to record it. :smile:

All the foul, ignorant, wrong and flat out dumb things Kanye said about Black people over the years and once he says something about Jewish people and it's a wrap?

Hmmm

1666704184395.gif

The same logic works with there is 1000 employees 1 Boss And 1 CEO. Why don’t they just unionize and work stop for better pay. Cause it’s a psychological thing. Someone has to go first. No one wants to first yea it’s a choice. But it’s a loaded choice. It’s not as simple as that.

Right. But that's the conversation that needed to be had with Kanye right. Fear, power, mind control...those are real things. Those are real conversations that need to be had.

But instead of taking the conversation to that level, Van was offended, hurt....and you know how that goes these days

Kanye tried to explain what Defcon 3 actually means (to increase your readiness, defensively) but no1 is really addressing that. People are thinking he meant he's gonna kill Jews (probably because he spelled it wrong)

I guess the consoumors

When he got on television and said salvery was a choice what power forced you to spend money on Yeezy products?

You're right and I'm the wrong person to question because I don't have a single pair of yeezy's.

I don't support, listen to, pay attention to or sulphide in any way shape or fashion.

And for years I've been disgusted seeing people wear his shoes with all that he's said.

I was only in this thread because his contract got canceled and I wanted to make that one post.

But yes, the consumers are the problem.

Which are the many people in this thread.

1666705455059.gif

You're right and I'm the wrong person to question because I don't have a single pair of yeezy's.

I don't support, listen to, pay attention to or sulphide in any way shape or fashion.

And for years I've been disgusted seeing people wear his shoes with all that he's said.

I was only in this thread because his contract got canceled and I wanted to make that one post.

But yes, the consumers are the problem.

Which are the many people in this thread.

1666705455059.gif
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

I wonder: In big cities were sneaker culture is huge, would you actually get called out for wearing Yeezys now? I live in frigin KY, but I’m going to visit my sister at college in NYC in a month or so, and I don’t wanna get jumped
yeezys in NYC are more of a team jordan thing. Most folks with any sense of fashion arent into flexxing yeezys. its more so about the entire aesthetic as a whole.

adidas felt the pressure and pulled the plug the jews hit him where it hurts his pockets. i think his stuff about to go up in value even more because of this i also felt like he wanted out of the deal for awhile now . we can all admit he been saying some wild stuff for awhile now and needs to be medicated

I wonder: In big cities were sneaker culture is huge, would you actually get called out for wearing Yeezys now? I live in frigin KY, but I’m going to visit my sister at college in NYC in a month or so, and I don’t wanna get jumped
Born raised and live in NYC and i can say this no one cares bro you'll be alright . nothing for you to freak out about .

Back
Top Bottom