Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Those Kith mids are better than any zebra 350s and they'd sell out if they restocked.
adidas-x-kith-Ultraboost-Mid-Multi-05.png

I have quite a bit of consortium collab ub's, the typical hypebeast stuff. I feel dumb now that I had so many and it's not like I can sell em off either. Nobody buying boost like that anymore. I have a used pair of zx4000 that I bought for like 300 something brand new. They're maybe 8/10 condition and I doubt anyone would even pay 80 for it. Notable boost (non-yeezy) still in my collection are kith mids, sns x ss ub, kith copa ub, kinfolk ub. Also still wear my ub 1.0 og's and have another pair on ice with the nmd og worn once lol. And don't get me started on my yeezys that I've accumulated over the years, most still ds

I’m so glad those consortiums releases were so hard to get looking back, I love my ultra boosts but never got into the stockpiling of them cause I felt like I was buying the same shoe over and over. Instead I went down a Y3 rabbit hole. I was able to get out of them while they were still valuable though. Same with my Yeezys. All the ones I have now are ones that I still wear.

Eric Liedtke (ex Adidas exec) speaks about Yeezy on the Complex Sneakers Podcast. If I heard right, it sounded like Ye block him and Wex from working with Virgil. I can only imagine what Virgil would've came up with at Adidas :emoji_open_mouth:
Here is the podcast
I believe it starts at the hour, five minutes mark when he mentions Ye

Last edited:
I have quite a bit of consortium collab ub's, the typical hypebeast stuff. I feel dumb now that I had so many and it's not like I can sell em off either. Nobody buying boost like that anymore. I have a used pair of zx4000 that I bought for like 300 something brand new. They're maybe 8/10 condition and I doubt anyone would even pay 80 for it. Notable boost (non-yeezy) still in my collection are kith mids, sns x ss ub, kith copa ub, kinfolk ub. Also still wear my ub 1.0 og's and have another pair on ice with the nmd og worn once lol. And don't get me started on my yeezys that I've accumulated over the years, most still ds
Haha yeah resell gone, but I like all my CWs, just wouldn't have got them all at once if I didn't get the fear of **** if I don't buy now I will NEVER get a chance again. So young so naive to think they wouldn't retro them in 5 years 🤣

This was before Virgil was working with Nike. On the podcast he talks about Kanye blocking them from working with anyone in his entourage. So Nike just swooped in and took Virgil and Jerry.
Just imagine if Ye wasn't jealous *** and let Jerry and Virgil do their thing during those early days of Yeezy

not even close. adidas dominates the soccer industry and boost sneakers and classics like sambas are everywhere. total revenue for nb is like less than 9 billion

For NTers, sneakerheads, sneaker enthusiasts......, it's NB. NB doesn't have the sales that Adidas has. But it's the second most relevant brand. I don't care for Adidas outside of Yeezys. I don't care for Sambas, Samba de Amigo or whatever else Adidas has. Acccording to reports, all segments of Adidas were down except for Yeezys. Hence they were down as much as 60% before the Yeezy fallout happened. Adidas is desperate to grab the Gen Z market, which is why they went after Wednesday.

For NTers, sneakerheads, sneaker enthusiasts......, it's NB. NB doesn't have the sales that Adidas has. But it's the second most relevant brand. I don't care for Adidas outside of Yeezys. I don't care for Sambas, Samba de Amigo or whatever else Adidas has. Acccording to reports, all segments of Adidas were down except for Yeezys. Hence they were down as much as 60% before the Yeezy fallout happened. Adidas is desperate to grab the Gen Z market, which is why they went after Wednesday.
Even if NB caters to a certain niche it's not second most relevant brand. As much as you don't care about adidas it's stil the second most relevant brand. nike and adidas will be #1 and #2 for a while. i still love NB though

Tiktok helped them grab the Gen Z market with the sambas, and Jenna Ortega is being used to capitalize. I think the popularity is more location based. Just going by online comments, it seems like American "sneakerheads" don't care for Adidas outside of Yeezy, and are still conflicted if NB is cool or for grandpas :lol:. Europe and Asia, the scene seems more diverse and not dominated by Jordan or driven by the resell market. Adidas looks like it has a bigger grip in sneaker enthusiasts outside of the States

Reactions: gir
FWIW, all brands are down. NB May currently be more “relevant” for US sneakerheads, but I wouldn’t say that’s the case in other territories.

Just had a pair *pre-owned* of 350 CMPCT Slate Reds I was selling fail authentication on ebay due to "missing accessories". I don't recall these coming with any accessories. Does this sound odd to anyone else?

Just had a pair *pre-owned* of 350 CMPCT Slate Reds I was selling fail authentication on ebay due to "missing accessories". I don't recall these coming with any accessories. Does this sound odd to anyone else?

There are 100% no accessories with them. I’m guessing the dumbass Authenticator assumed they also came with standard laces if you want to cut the infinity laces - but CMPCTs don’t. Any sort of appeal process? Or do they just say F you and move on?

I filed an appeal. If nothing else hopefully I get more details. The full Authenticator Notes are "The shoes are missing accessories (patches, stickers, dust bags, etc)." Doesn't really help much.

Back
Top Bottom