Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Are those 22 Yeezy slides as comfy as the OG’s?
The OGs as in Yeezy slides or adillete slides? If
You’re a talking about Yeezy slides it Depends what you consider comfy. These are a firmer ride than Yeezy slides but I feel like I can wear them for longer periods of time without my feet hurting. They’re roomier too.

The OGs as in Yeezy slides or adillete slides? If
You’re a talking about Yeezy slides it Depends what you consider comfy. These are a firmer ride than Yeezy slides but I feel like I can wear them for longer periods of time without my feet hurting. They’re roomier too.
I was talking about the OG Yeezy slides 👍

Yes, not only does Adidas want the guy that went on a antisemitism tear and caused a huge financial burden on their brand to come back, they want to give him more money too while they're at it.

C'mon people, use your brain. Take a step back and think about it for a second :rofl:

It’s amazing to me that people still support Kanye after everything that’s happened. Kanye does not care about you. He never even apologized. And even before all this he said and did crazy **** that we all overlooked.

It’s amazing to me that people still support Kanye after everything that’s happened. Kanye does not care about you. He never even apologized. And even before all this he said and did crazy **** that we all overlooked.
He sided with white nationalist yet you still see black folks online jumping to his defense 🤦🏾‍♂️

naw-mike-epps.gif

1.3billi loss is no chump change. They prolly telling him to cookup a quick rehab stinct while they sort out the pr.

Y’all that adidas $ loss is because they have the pairs sitting in warehouses not for sale. They’re just trying to figure out how they bring them back to market without Ye’s name. Bringing ye back (which would never happen lol) would not suddenly make those shoes all sell. If anything I’d argue there’s more people that wouldn’t buy them because he’s be directly connected vs people that wouldn’t buy them because he is.

Y’all that adidas $ loss is because they have the pairs sitting in warehouses not for sale. They’re just trying to figure out how they bring them back to market without Ye’s name. Bringing ye back (which would never happen lol) would not suddenly make those shoes all sell. If anything I’d argue there’s more people that wouldn’t buy them because he’s be directly connected vs people that wouldn’t buy them because he is.

I disagree. I don't think the people buying shoes care that much. It's some for sure but Adidas could bring Kanye back right now, drop Pirate Blacks and they would still sell out.

I disagree. I don't think the people buying shoes care that much. It's some for sure but Adidas could bring Kanye back right now, drop Pirate Blacks and they would still sell out.

I’m saying it would be long term badwill and overall loss for adidas to bring Kanye back.

They can drop the pirate blacks right now without him and they’d sell out AND they don’t get the bad will / bad publicity of bringing him back.

Back
Top Bottom