• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20230531_121746.jpg

Only 5, 6 and 14 sizes available right now though.
Yeah I saw that just now. Blue slides as well. I didn't notice cause I didn't want them hideous joints.

Wondering if I should get another pair of Zebra's, might for the hell of it, will they have any resell value?

Full size up on slides is okay right? I'm a 10 but usually get an 11 in Nike slides and slides from other brands because I prefer the extra width/room while walking around the house. I should be good with the size 11 per usual right? If I manage to hit I hope they're not too big with too much dead space above my foot.

Full size up on slides is okay right? I'm a 10 but usually get an 11 in Nike slides and slides from other brands because I prefer the extra width/room while walking around the house. I should be good with the size 11 per usual right? If I manage to hit I hope they're not too big with too much dead space above my foot.
i'm a narrow foot person, but that said, i went up on slides as suggested. and they were huge. i think they're true to size now. i got another pair of slides in my actually size, and they fit great.

If your TTS is in .5 size, I would round up. I wouldn't go up a full size though

before all the yeezy drama it was once rumored that the pirate blacks would have a lot of stock...i'd assume they have similar stock to the turtledoves or even more. hopefully we all get a piece.

CCB0AC42-A997-4716-9EAF-925C5463A8D5.png

Anyone else get stuck when trying to open one of the draws that you’re participating in? Tried logging in and out.

Back
Top Bottom