Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don’t see the black 500 listed anymore nor in my orders so I’ll assume that’s an L I’m waiting on an email for

Honestly, this Adidas sales strategy is low key brilliant.

Keep people pending for hours and until they assume its an L and move on to buy something else. Repeat. Repeat. Then just give them Ws on everything, and BOOM they've spent more money on this non-refundable stuff than they ever would have.

People still winning pairs they entered for yesterday. But Adidas winning more. THEY'RE the desperate ones, not you. THEY need to get off more pairs than they know what to do with. So just let people win in waves and let the FOMO begin. Then their reaction isn't "Damn, I hit on these bricks everybody else hit on" but rather "YAAAY, I finally hit too, after 18 hours of pending!"

Good for Adidas; getting people to come up off their cash in a recession :lol:

I’m mean, people wanted the pairs that were released later as well. I don’t think folks were looking at Zebras as a consolation to missing out on Azul slides

meanwhile I’m a level 4 and I’m 1/3. Great strategy adidas! :lol:

tiny-violin-lebron-james.gif

1/3 aint bad. You be hitting everything in every thread. Feel like regular person for a day, it'll build character :lol:

Plus that level stuff don't seem to matter right now. They letting new accounts cook. They need to hook some new people to get off all this inventory, and to replace the "I'll never wear Yeezy's again" people

tiny-violin-lebron-james.gif

1/3 aint bad. You be hitting everything in every thread. Feel like regular person for a day, it'll build character :lol:

My snkrs win history says otherwise. I get lucky every now and then but if it’s something with any hype behind it, chances are I paid resell for it.

Just got the confirmation e-mail on the Onyx 350s that I didn’t want anymore because I got the Belugas too…

2pac-tupac.gif

this just happened to me but vice verse lol. Crazy the draw was still going on into the wee hrs of this morning

i got 2 belugas, 2 onyxs, a pair of slides and the multi color foams

Really just wanted runners but fomo

another funny thing is that i couldnt enter for the slides in the window they had up. Around like 11-12 pm, I saw it was a queue open for my size threw the entry in. Guess alot of ppl go bank declines lol

Woke up to W on Carbons too, L on the Onyx slides, awaiting the 500s. If I don't get them I'm not tripping, two 350s are good enough for this last hoorah

I hit on 2 of the foam runner MX cinder with same account for a size 13 and 12… the weird thing is that I entered only for a size 12 and not a 13… we will see if they ship both out. Went 5/5 I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom