Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wow 😂😂 what complete and utter trash, I too got logged out, couldn’t log back in, had to reset my passed and come here hours later to find out I missed out on the PB drop.

Like most, the PBs were my top choice, but I don’t think they’re worth resale or the possibility of getting burned for fakes. I’m satisfied with hitting for belugas and onyx v2s

Like most, the PBs were my top choice, but I don’t think they’re worth resale or the possibility of getting burned for fakes. I’m satisfied with hitting for belugas and onyx v2s
I'm not even mad. It is what it is with this dumb app. Never hit on this BS.

Need the granite 350 v2 too, hopefully some leftover gems that they were holding in the chamber

I'm not even mad. It is what it is with this dumb app. Never hit on this BS.
Meanwhile SNKRS been out here treating me like a king this year

Back to my other abuser it is :lol:

This isn’t the end of Yeezy drops for y’all who are thinking this is the end.

It kinda is tho. PBs was the only Yeezy (besides maybe upcoming slides and foams) that people want from Adidas. They’re the last legacy model they got in the stash. Everything else is finna be new garbage (besides maybe those gum bottom 500s). People was buying stuff yesterday out of boredom and FOMO because everybody was hitting everything

That said, you ain’t give me no PBs, I ain’t helping to dig y’all out of this financial hole with my money. Hope all those botters they just let eat become residual customers to take all that new trash off their hands. Good luck with that Adidas

Meanwhile SNKRS been out here treating me like a king this year

Back to my other abuser it is :lol:

It kinda is tho. PBs was the only Yeezy (besides maybe upcoming slides and foams) that people want from Adidas. They’re the last legacy model they got in the stash. Everything else is finna be new garbage (besides maybe those gum bottom 500s). People was buying stuff yesterday out of boredom and FOMO because everybody was hitting everything

That said, you ain’t give me no PBs, I ain’t helping to dig y’all out of this financial hole with my money. Hope all those botters they just let eat become residual customers to take all that new trash off their hands. Good luck with that Adidas
Man I don't win on that ***** either lmfao

There's really dudes out there who bought 1k worth of random non-returnable bricks yesterday and still didn't get to touch Pirate Blacks

If you went 6/7 and the 1 L was PB's God Bless You
Pirate Blacks are historic but honestly they look dated, like you bought them from a mall kiosk to pair with your no show socks and skinny jeans.

350v1 is definitely nostalgic and definitely doesn't fit with the current trends of vintage and baggy clothes. they still look 🔥 with sweats or anything that ends at the ankles.

Pirate Blacks are historic but honestly they look dated, like you bought them from a mall kiosk to pair with your no show socks and skinny jeans.

This is true. I bought TDs last year and they came and I was like "oh... I'll never wear these"

But the nostalgia was there as the 2015 pair was my first pair of Yeezys, so I needed them. I have no connection to PBs and probably would have never worn them. BUT it's about respect with Adidas. You don't give me the thing I want, then I ain't buying y'all left over Florescent Orange QNTMS to dig y'all out of this hole. End of an era (unless they got some Waves in the stash and would like to apologize with those at some point)

This is true. I bought TDs last year and they came and I was like "oh... I'll never wear these"

But the nostalgia was there as the 2015 pair was my first pair of Yeezys, so I needed them. I have no connection to PBs and probably would have never worn them. BUT it's about respect with Adidas. You don't give me the thing I want, then I ain't buying y'all left over Florescent Orange QNTMS to dig y'all out of this hole. End of an era (unless they got some Waves in the stash and would like to apologize with those at some point)

I haven’t worn my TD’s but still can’t bring myself to get rid of them.

3/4..PB, Azure, and V2s..Card’s got charged already..Got two emails about confirmation but the emails went to my backup email I use as a throw away. Don’t know how that happened..No email for the PBs but they’re the only pair I can seem to find in my orders on adidas site/apps.Weird day of pickups. I’m either gonna end up with nothing or all 3.We shall see..

Back
Top Bottom