Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Why confirmed still fronting with the draw? Let people just checkout those last few sizes and start shipping stuff. 6/27 is a wild date for arrival, tf they doing made to order? :lol:

Yeah all V1s look fake to me lol. Idk but happy to hit 2 pairs of PB for retail. I had to pay resale for TDs last year and haven’t wore them and probably won’t ever. Same with these I guess. I feel the same way with the Galaxy Foamposite retro next year. Probably won’t wear those but it’s a must have for the collection because of the impact they had on the culture.
Do you display your unworn TDs in a glass case?

It’ll be a nice surprise when my belugas show up because I’ll have forgot about them at that point.
IMG_3295.jpeg

I had a similar delivery date but it updated to 6/8. I would check every once in a while for any updates.

Azure’s shipped just waiting on onyx 350’s. No big deal to me though. They will probably just sit in the shipping box in my garage for awhile haha.

Only azure slides have shipped. Wasn’t expecting to touch any of these for weeks anyhow, no biggie. Just glad the drop wasn’t a total train wreck. Cheers.

Anybody win an order and it shows in their order page and says processed but never got an email? Every other order I hit on, I got an email for but one of them (PB 350) I didn't. I also had a charge fall off my card but when I wrote CS they said it was good. Just seemed weird.

Anybody win an order and it shows in their order page and says processed but never got an email? Every other order I hit on, I got an email for but one of them (PB 350) I didn't. I also had a charge fall off my card but when I wrote CS they said it was good. Just seemed weird.
its happened to me before on previous releases, you should be fine, they'll charge you again when it ships.

azures just got delievered in my true size 11

only other pair i have is the 2022 resins that i got in a 12 which got bigger over time wearing them

was i always an 11 or do all these run drastically different?
149E609E-E601-489B-B86F-20473375B45B.jpeg

azures just got delievered in my true size 11

only other pair i have is the 2022 resins that i got in a 12 which got bigger over time wearing them

was i always an 11 or do all these run drastically different?
149E609E-E601-489B-B86F-20473375B45B.jpeg
sizing has been all over the place with slides, but they're actually tts now

Back
Top Bottom