Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Went TTS. Perfect fit. That’s the end of my toe.

Attachments

• IMG_4932.jpeg
    IMG_4932.jpeg
    532.8 KB · Views: 516
Was on the fence with this color but saw it in person and decided to pull the trigger. Planning on selling my size 10 mx cinder once I get these as they’re huge on my feet.

Anyone else get the clay red? How do you like it?

Attachments

• IMG_6058.jpeg
    IMG_6058.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 367
Does anyone else wear holes through the heel area of their 700s? If I go TTS, I start wearing holes in the liner right at my achilles. But my Static 700v2 are .5 up from my TTS, and no damage.

Does anyone else wear holes through the heel area of their 700s? If I go TTS, I start wearing holes in the liner right at my achilles. But my Static 700v2 are .5 up from my TTS, and no damage.
Yep, had the same experience. I attributed to me wearing them daily for a solid 6 - 8 months.

Yeezy gap mainline zip up came in today. In person, depending on lighting the color is like a mix of light grey and sand brown and the hoodie itself is 100% cotton with a double layer construction. The fit in items of style, is cropped like an MA-1 flight jacket. It does have some weight to it but it is nowhere near as thick as the YGEBB dove hoodies. Will make for a great standalone and layering piece.
20230623_153515.jpg
20230623_153506.jpg

Yep, had the same experience. I attributed to me wearing them daily for a solid 6 - 8 months.

Yea my Tephras and OG waves (both TTS) are both torn up at the heel. Both are kind of beaters but it annoys me and trying to avoid with future pairs (but I don't tie them tight)

Wish there was a way to loosen up the foam band on the slides, any tips? Wanted to keep them so badly but it's a struggle to fit my midfoot into it, even went a size up

Wish there was a way to loosen up the foam band on the slides, any tips? Wanted to keep them so badly but it's a struggle to fit my midfoot into it, even went a size up

Hit ‘em with a hairdryer for a few mins and immediately put your feet in and wear them for a while. The foam should get really soft and then compress to fit your foot and re-form to that shape.

Hit ‘em with a hairdryer for a few mins and immediately put your feet in and wear them for a while. The foam should get really soft and then compress to fit your foot and re-form to that shape.
Heard people do that with Crocs, might try that out one day thanks for the tip.

Also, today when I was taking out my 350 Onyx out of the box, interesting enough there was an anti-mold sticker in the wrapper that caught my eye.
20230625_021848.jpg

Wonder if the pairs that had mold on them didn't have anything preventive in the box which had them get mold over a years time or however long they were sitting in the warehouse.

Also, today when I was taking out my 350 Onyx out of the box, interesting enough there was an anti-mold sticker in the wrapper that caught my eye.
20230625_021848.jpg

Wonder if the pairs that had mold on them didn't have anything preventive in the box which had them get mold over a years time or however long they were sitting in the warehouse.
Had the same in mine. All brands need to start putting these in boxes

The unreleased Gap collection is so nice. I've got two YGEBB dove hoodies which are amazing quality but even the mainline Gap stuff is great as well. I've been wanting some good quality basics I could wear individually or use for layering and when I saw that the unreleased pieces were finding their way online in the states, I started buying stuff here and there. I got a dark grey tee from Frank on ebay and also got two of the double layer zip hoodies, one in light grey and the other dark, coming in the mail soon.
Do they fit like the previous pieces from Gap Yeezy Balenciaga? Normally Im a size XL but everything i ordered in the past is size Medium and fits nice. Thanks.

Do they fit like the previous pieces from Gap Yeezy Balenciaga? Normally Im a size XL but everything i ordered in the past is size Medium and fits nice. Thanks.
Normally i wear TTS medium/ large if i wanna have a more boxy oversized silhouette
I went with a small for the mock neck and it fits more TTS than anything ( neck hole kinda toiiiiight tho )

in the old yeezy mainline tee i can wear an xs and it aint even a lil snug on me

his sizing always all over the place

The YGEBB collection was designed to fit oversized, as that was the aesthetic they were going for with most of the pieces. The mainline Yeezy Gap clothes fit normally, depending on the piece. So far I own two zip hoodies and a tee, in XXL and XL respectively. Which for me is TTS in other "regular fit" hoodies and tees. So I'd recommend going with your true size in those HOWEVER, for your convenience, I'd recommend learning your preferred pit-to-pit and neck-to-bottom measurents if you don't already know them, so you don't buy something and end up not liking the fit.

Back
Top Bottom