Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I can’t in good sober conscience bring myself to to part with $600+ for the 950s

Last edited:
I know $300 has always been the price but come on.... After giving us all these other 700s for $240-260 this feels weird

tmp.gif

If Adidas decides to take my $300 for these waverunners today, this will be the most expensive sneaker I’ve purchased ever in life lol. Well hold up, I did spend $310 on the raging bulls pack in 2009, but that was for 2 pair of kicks.

**Edit: Didn’t get selected. I guess Adidas didn’t want my money smh oh well

Last edited:
$300 has always been a slap in the face for waverunners but im wearing out my last pair so it wouldnt hurt to have a final back up if i win.

I tried to give them the $600 for a size 13 and got the rejection already.
Can you believe “I’m not gonna say what race, what people, we know, I can’t say that” didn’t take my money? Kinda relieved though.

Edit: they tried to charge me and B of A flagged it. So that’s probably why I struck out😑

Last edited:
I tried to give them the $600 for a size 13 and got the rejection already.
Can you believe “I’m not gonna say what race, what people, we know, I can’t say that” didn’t take my money? Kinda relieved though.

Edit: they tried to charge me and B of A flagged it. So that’s probably why I struck out😑
Lol they're gonna be sitting on the app forever with that price point so I'm sure you can grab them at any time.

I’m still seeing 500 tacticals sitting in various places, but in regular sizes. Curious if anyone has seen them in 13+ anywhere?

Yup.... Waves represented a huge turn for the Yeezy brand... and we had stuff like Nike Off-White and Pharrell NMD's busting folk's wallets open and Lebrons were continuing their descent into nothingness.

Back
Top Bottom