Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don’t know how they’ll age, but I think something to think about from a collector pov is that these kids who grew up wearing them/wanting them will have grown out of their original pairs and might in a few years come into their own spending money and eventually be looking for a pair they wanted as a kid.

8)
20231025_214208.jpg

Ooooooof...

Kanye and Adidas: Money, Misconduct and the Price of Appeasement https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/27/business/kanye-west-adidas-yeezy.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

Literally the start of the article:

The Adidas team was huddled with Kanye West, pitching ideas for the first shoe they would create together. It was 2013, and the rapper and the sportswear brand had just agreed to become partners. The Adidas employees, thrilled to get started, had arrayed sneakers and fabric swatches on a long table near a mood board pinned with images.
But nothing they showed that day at the company’s German headquarters captured the vision Mr. West had shared. To convey how offensive he considered the designs, he grabbed a sketch of a shoe and took a marker to the toe, according to two participants. Then he drew a swastika.

Ooooooof...

Kanye and Adidas: Money, Misconduct and the Price of Appeasement https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/27/business/kanye-west-adidas-yeezy.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

Literally the start of the article:

He later advised a Jewish Adidas manager to kiss a picture of Hitler every day, and he told a member of the company’s executive board that he had paid a seven-figure settlement to one of his own senior employees who accused him of repeatedly praising the architect of the Holocaust.

Wtf

They didn't tolerate anything; they prioritized financial gains, plain and simple.

Moreover, the current commercial they are running is aimed at the very audience that Kanye initially attracted.

Link to commercial?
The commercial is primarily focused on their superstar kicks, you can include the Samba and Gazelle too.

It seems to be an attempt to remind the younger generation that Adidas was cool even before Kanye's involvement. If it's not directed at the audience that Kanye initially brought and who might have shifted their interest after he left, then who is their target audience?

The commercial is primarily focused on their superstar kicks, you can include the Samba and Gazelle too.

It seems to be an attempt to remind the younger generation that Adidas was cool even before Kanye's involvement. If it's not directed at the audience that Kanye initially brought and who might have shifted their interest after he left, then who is their target audience?

Took me a second to get what you meant.
You got people that are followers and you got people that form their own opinions. I would wager most young sneaker collectors are followers being led by resell prices and social media influencers. Adidas has to focus on that if they want the Yeezy crowd because I doubt they would even watch that video

It’s just like who wants to be associated with either side of this brand? Adidas is trash for compromising their values and employees to a lunatic piece of trash.

Anyone want my once worn piss yellows? 😂

Still want a pear of 750s. fym???
keep your pissy-splashback 350s
I clearly mean you’re in the minority. Everyone is sellin on this clown show. Dudes went from rocking jumpmans for the greatness behind it to Yeezy’s with swatzika sessions behind them. The brand was always trash because the man is trash. It just finally caught up to the myth he was spinning

Back
Top Bottom