Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The scale is so much smaller and Nike did the same thing! You’re reiterating my point. The contract structure is the exact reason Ye got canned and has no legal offensive to take. It doesn’t exist. So he’s left to make up lies about fake colorways and $250M lawsuits against him that don’t exist.

The reality is morality comes into play when it’s bad for a brand’s image. And the more the bad image is a part of their brand, the more they’re going to salvage what they can out of it. But multi-billion dollar companies with century-long histories don’t bow to mentally ill rappers. That’s not how the world works.

at the very least adidas could change the name ala Crazies but they know damn well it won't sell. but either way you're right they probably aren't breaking any law if they're able to finess and sell then them.

Last edited:
IMG_1180.jpeg

Tephra's are probably the second or 3rd best cw behind OG waverunner and maybe static. Mauves are a close 4th and rounding out the top 5 I am a little different and **** with the 700 MVN analogs too hard.

Anyone else have their slides shrink? My left foot on my 2022 pair literally went from a sz12 to about a 10, and the right foot to an 11. I use to have space with socks.

Attachments

• slide1.jpg
    slide1.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 471
  • slide2.jpg
    slide2.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 593
Adidas need to figure that out my Adilette 22's did the same crap. So they must be using the same materials
That’s the nature of foam my guy. You could pull the midsoles off a Jordan 3 and leave them in the sun and they’d shrink too. I think with slides the assumption is they’re shot before they’ve shrunk that much.

The memes around the Merch were real lmao

I thought people were exaggerating, but these Yeezy t-shirts deadass look like pillow cases instead of tees
IMG_1373.jpeg

Fam…… lmfaoooo

Last edited:
The memes around the Merch were real lmao

I thought people were exaggerating, but these Yeezy t-shirts deadass look like pillow cases instead of tees
IMG_1373.jpeg

Fam…… lmfaoooo
Yall literally bought a piece of cloth with neck and arm holes cut in them lmfao. You should see the people on tiktok tryna pretend that it kinda goes hard with tears in their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom