Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Weren’t they $20? At least they ain’t take that big of an L. I don’t think folks who bought the sock shoes got their money back yet. That’s an L

I know for a fact the money went back in people account $180 the week after the Super Bowl

Honestly brilliant marketing. Preview them at $100, and have people be curious but “no”. Them make them $200 to get the peanut gallery riled up, and get social media talking/hating. Then drop the price to $20, so that people feel like they getting a 90% discount. And watch the people come in for curiosity buys. Makes people feel like they getting a discount on a product that may have overlooked as cheap if they were always marketed at $20, and watch the millions roll in

lol at knowing for a fact everyone was refunded. Thats HIGHLARIOUS! People in comments this weekend saying they didn’t even have shipping on their order from a month ago, others saying there’s still been no refund.

Milo the white nationalist is surely running an honest business for Ye tho right? 🤣

All in all, whatever he "earned" was not worth the time wasted if that were even true.

FoamRNRs and Slides dropping on Friday. Pretty sure we'll see a sellout on the RNRs. Will try to surprise my wife with that.

IMG_6908.jpeg

IMG_6909.jpeg

I tried both a 13 and 14. 13 I fit but my big toe touches the end and I prob won't be able to use socks with them. 14 fit more comfy imo since I don't like my toes hitting the end of shoes. I'm a wide footer btw.

So essentially like the slides, size up 1 full size.

The two sales are independent of each other unless you start creating a personal narrative to accompany the question of “earned”. Two sales, two $200 profits earned. (6.2-6k, 6.5-6.3)
Factor in the seller fees from whatever platform(s) they used and they're probably actually in the hole about $1k :lol:

Factor in the seller fees from whatever platform(s) they used and they're probably actually in the hole about $1k :lol:
Any consigned transaction 💯! Funny enough I still have a spreadsheet with the exact amount I “earned” after costs from my Red Octobers with the first size 11 sale at Flight Club L.A. In real dollars it’s about the same as the riddle today actually.

Back
Top Bottom