Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Onyx Foam’s restocked on Confirmed
IMG_0352.png

So I think adidas might have just straight up banned my level 4, been in use for many many years account. When I’m trying to cop any of the in stock Yeezys I get payment instrument failure. And this coming after being given an auto L on the Mx granite foam runners thinks they just decided to randomly ban me. Any fix to this ****?

I dunno what level i am, but i have the same problem since I’ve been loggin in to check new releases and putting them on cart without checkin in on my iPad lol.

But **** still work fine on my iPhone though. Just try loggin on a different device.

So I think adidas might have just straight up banned my level 4, been in use for many many years account. When I’m trying to cop any of the in stock Yeezys I get payment instrument failure. And this coming after being given an auto L on the Mx granite foam runners thinks they just decided to randomly ban me. Any fix to this ****?
It happened to me also, just remove your payment and retry on the website with the same card: https://www.adidas.com/us/confirmed

People bugging about this merch. My “pillow case” came today and fits just like the website advertised. Same boxy fit and cut

79026DFE-278A-48C7-808A-1B3ECACCD379.jpeg

Also these the best materials Ye has EVER used in general merch. NOT talking about Yeezy Szn or collabs. But general merch been Gildan nonsense since the Kardashians took over his management after the Yeezus tour.

This is cozy loungewear in general (not for just for the price). You can feel the quality of the materials. Thick and cozy (pause)

F44F4AB4-16F5-4EA4-8CF8-F5EF2708DB79.jpeg

If you make a rage bait social media post and never put it on, what you expect?

The one thing that I’ve heard consistently is that the quality of the materials on the clothes is beyond their $20 price point, which is great for the people that want them. The style just isn’t there for me.

People bugging about this merch. My “pillow case” came today and fits just like the website advertised. Same boxy fit and cut

79026DFE-278A-48C7-808A-1B3ECACCD379.jpeg

Also these the best materials Ye has EVER used in general merch. NOT talking about Yeezy Szn or collabs. But general merch been Gildan nonsense since the Kardashians took over his management after the Yeezus tour.

This is cozy loungewear in general (not for just for the price). You can feel the quality of the materials. Thick and cozy (pause)

F44F4AB4-16F5-4EA4-8CF8-F5EF2708DB79.jpeg

If you make a rage bait social media post and never put it on, what you expect?
those look decent for the price and fit i guess

Anyone know how long they keeping things on the app? I want to get some foam runners and 350s for wifey but gotta wait till next pay day..

Just entered the drop and was instantly charged and confirmed. First pair of 500s and I went up half a size. I have an AMEX offer that gives me $20 off $100 or more from Adidas so hopefully that goes through. Usually Yeezys are excluded from offers but the terms and conditions don't say anything about which products are restricted.

1710838214344.png

Back
Top Bottom