Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Of course, for $20, I'm not sure what people were expecting other than glorified socks with outsoles.
Exactly. Glad to see we both agree that it’s trash.

Instead of giving us cheap sock pods, he should’ve stayed with adidas and continue to give us quality sneakers. What we’re getting now from him is embarrassing.

Instead of giving us cheap sock pods, he should’ve stayed with adidas and continue to give us quality sneakers. What we’re getting now from him is embarrassing.
Yeah I mean he wanted more money per pair sold and control over releases but I don’t think this was the route to go.

That said, let’s not act like Adidas wasn’t putting out tons of trash cws of 350s and absolutely horrific models like the 380s and 450s. I’m thankful the world has been saved from seeing any more of those monstrosities with the collab officially ending.

Yeah I mean he wanted more money per pair sold and control over releases but I don’t think this was the route to go.

That said, let’s not act like Adidas wasn’t putting out tons of trash cws of 350s and absolutely horrific models like the 380s and 450s. I’m thankful the world has been saved from seeing any more of those monstrosities with the collab officially ending.
Those 380 colorways were from Ye though. He’s been seen rocking most of them and most of those colorways were misses like the Blue Oats

And the 350s that weren’t approved by him weren’t horrible. Not gonna act like grey is the worst color in the world cause Kanye said so

Those 380 colorways were from Ye though. He’s been seen rocking most of them and most of those colorways were misses like the Blue Oats

And the 350s that weren’t approved by him weren’t horrible. Not gonna act like grey is the worst color in the world cause Kanye said so
Sure but those 380s were terrible nonetheless. The knit runners somehow ended up being the worst knitted Yeezys though, those things are awful.

There were so many bad 350 cws though and don’t even get me started on the CMFTs. Same with all the QNTM cws-what were they thinking?

Adidas and Ye both took turns ruining the collaboration tbh. They completely killed the 350s by flooding the market with terrible cws and constantly releasing bricks nobody wanted like 380s and QNTM cws.

Sure but those 380s were terrible nonetheless. The knit runners somehow ended up being the worst knitted Yeezys though, those things are awful.

There were so many bad 350 cws though and don’t even get me started on the CMFTs. Same with all the QNTM cws-what were they thinking?

Adidas and Ye both took turns ruining the collaboration tbh. They completely killed the 350s by flooding the market with terrible cws and constantly releasing bricks nobody wanted like 380s and QNTM cws.
I can agree on that. Quantum’s especially

i dont think 350's got ruined, they just grew past what was cool to the sneaker community. At its peak 350's were becoming the every mans shoe even at $220 retail which is wild.

personally i dont think what killed the 350 was the colorways, ye, or the termination of the agreement. the momentum killer was pausing the release schedule. the masses moved on. the casual middle/upper middle class sneaker buyer moved on to hokas and on clouds and veja (for women) and other $180+ brands.

terminating the contract would have caused some turbulence for sure but i think theyd be in a different place today if they just kept pushing through the noise.

i dont think 350's got ruined, they just grew past what was cool to the sneaker community. At its peak 350's were becoming the every mans shoe even at $220 retail which is wild.

personally i dont think what killed the 350 was the colorways, ye, or the termination of the agreement. the momentum killer was pausing the release schedule. the masses moved on. the casual middle/upper middle class sneaker buyer moved on to hokas and on clouds and veja (for women) and other $180+ brands.

terminating the contract would have caused some turbulence for sure but i think theyd be in a different place today if they just kept pushing through the noise.
Nobody asked for these monstrosities though:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 115107.png

Screenshot 2024-05-06 115142.png

Nobody asked for these monstrosities though:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 115107.png

Screenshot 2024-05-06 115142.png

cant speak much on the compacts, especially when it comes to the timing of their release but ive seen every flavor of 350 v2 that was readily available on the streets. idk about where you live, but in the philly suburbs they were everywhere.

cant speak much on the compacts, especially when it comes to the timing of their release but ive seen every flavor of 350 v2 that was readily available on the streets. idk about where you live, but in the philly suburbs they were everywhere.
I live in DC. Have seen a lot of 350s but I’ve literally never seen a single person wearing CMPTs or these Monos.

I do agree we saw the NMDificaton of the 350s. In fact, I think 350s were becoming the higher-end NMD R1s, in many people’s eyes.

I live in DC. Have seen a lot of 350s but I’ve literally never seen a single person wearing CMPTs or these Monos.

I do agree we saw the NMDificaton of the 350s. In fact, I think 350s were becoming the higher-end NMD R1s, in many people’s eyes.

ive definetly seen black monos in the wild but im not paying enough attention to know which 350 colorways were the most popular amongst the non sneaker head masses. were monos released at footlocker, finishline, and other mall stores? or were they confirmed and boutique exclusively? theres probably a reason why some shoes and colorways are more prominent than others.

The NMDification of any shoe only happens when those shoes are easy to find and easy to get and towards the end thats exactly what happened. I dont know if the compacts ever made it to the point where they were at regular retailors.

The 380s had hype in the beginning but it was ruined by bad colorway after bad colorway, by the time the onyx 380 released it was too late.

The QNTM had so much hype and anticipation but Adidas took wayyyyy too long to drop them, and by the time that happened, the hype was gone, plus they released lousy colorway after lousy colorway.

It’s awful, just half assed, poor quality stuff. I miss the old Yeezy season stuff. 20 dollars is not a selling point for me, quality and cut is.

He wanted a seat at the board of directors at adidas too if i remembered correctly

He wanted a seat at the board of directors at adidas too if i remembered correctly
Honestly, if he had played his cards right over the years while he was there, they might have given it to him but he went completely off the rails starting in 2018. I think the products were so successful that Adidas stuck with him until they were pretty much forced to end the partnership.

CMPT 350s weren't as bad as the BSKTBL knits. Those things were impossible to put on. I scored a DS pair for 100 bucks and still felt like I got robbed. Sucks for the guy who bought em retail at the 300 price point. Mono 350s were horrendous as well. Feel like they were trying to play on the see through materials like on the OW zoom flys.

Yeezys bricks, foams and slides are now basically bricks, J1's bricks, everything not named Kobe or Travis are bricks. Honestly, just wear what you like.

agree on the overwhelmed hype (super limited during ASG) and marketing around the QNTM that it didn't live up to expectations was it demise. i really liked them but the fit was terrible for casual, let alone being marketed with hooping capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom