Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

The thing with this is it's going to take a lot of experimenting to actually get good at it and decide what concepts you want to apply. I don't know if I'll ever actually come up with something I want to order but the fact that these can even be made is pretty sick.

If you're looking to use a picture from Google Image, be sure to click on 'Search Tools' and there is an option where you can select to only search for images of a certain size. Choose 'Larger Than 4 MP (2272x1704)' and all of those pictures should be large enough to use on the app. Seems to work for me. I'll be posting my samples soon :smile:

anyone bought woman zx flux before? the conversation is to woman size + 1 = men size.

just wondering if the woman version would be narrower or anything like that.

Do not use smaller images, they are asking you to use big ones for a reason, in addition they should be 300 dpi.

Unless you want a really ****** pixely image, don't upscale your images, just find a new one.

Also i know its easier to develop for a mass of people who have 1 phone but its pretty damn silly to keep making android second.

Also if you can't change the midsole from white, I'm already out.

Last edited:
Waited months for the app and we can't even order them yet 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Made the PCL print a vector, so technically unlimited resolution, but still worried it'll come out pixel-y.

If not, 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Made the PCL print a vector, so technically unlimited resolution, but still worried it'll come out pixel-y.

If not, 
pimp.gif
It would come out pixely, unless you vectored it yourself or had a high quality source image (In which case you wouldn't need to vector it). Nothing that automatically makes vector based graphics can make things hyper realistic

Edit- Tried the app out. Can't do anything besides slap a photo filter on and wait till ordering is available.

They should have just been patient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom