Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

We knew this would happen.
You have to be a true sneakerhead in order to see the -Xeno iridescent- effects. To the regular joe it looks like a regular black sneaker..

It's not to late for you though
You must cop multiple Jordan's, withstand harsh weather conditions during camping and complete a minimum of 1,000 hours of active lurking on Niketalk. Only then you will have shown the sneaker gods that you are worthy.

You will be granted a true sneakerhead
So when gaze upon your adi flux Xeno.
You will see the beautiful iridescent reflection without the use of any flash or lighting.

Good luck my friend.
lmfao, i would rep you if i wasnt out of reps tho, the funniest comment what i have read here on NT for a while
roll.gif

anyone seen a pair of the Tokyo or Milano Flux in real life? (the pairs released at the flagships) .... 

**** seems like make-believe because I haven't seen an actual store bought pair anywhere.....

Heads up that the Adidas.com "WEEKEND" promo code for 20% off $99+ works on the miZXFlux app. Comes to $100 even, shipped.

Good til (maybe through?) 5/26. Make sure you use all CAPS, tho.

Last edited:
pickyourshoes.com has the onix xenos for $90 shipped with promo code MEMDAY25OFF

I'm assuming it expires soon though.

That price is solid, problem is with the shipping to Canada ($22.13) and the import fees ($44.40) on the ad, it would cost me more.

$200cad = $156usd, so the ones on kijiji are actually cheaper than the ones on eBay. If you can fit an 8.5 I might have a pair available. As for authenticity, they look good.

$200cad = $156usd, so the ones on kijiji are actually cheaper than the ones on eBay. If you can fit an 8.5 I might have a pair available. As for authenticity, they look good.
i'm a 9 in length usually but have to go up because of width so 9.5's are probably the only one's that will fit me.

Hey guys, are these legit? http://www.kijiji.ca/v-clothing-men...it/1075269178?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

how much should I be looking to pay for these shoes, I can't seem to find them anywhere.
I have seen numerous pairs of these and one key that makes me say they are legit is that one shoe with the darker spot. Many pairs that came out had those same random marks. I got two pairs with that random dark spot. I doubt fakes would take the time to add that

Has there been an international release date for the xenos yet? I know they're supposed to drop this month.

Also man, you do you, let the man buy what he wants. If he likes them then that's his choice and opinion. ^^

Has there been an international release date for the xenos yet? I know they're supposed to drop this month.

Also man, you do you, let the man buy what he wants. If he likes them then that's his choice and opinion. ^^

15th of june in Australia

Back
Top Bottom