Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

These came in yesterday

Ordered from Adidas UK btw.

Got them in my regular Adidas size and they fit well length-wise, but with my narrow feet it's quite roomy. With no way to tighten laces I stuck an extra insole and they fit much better.

^ great shots.  

Just got my BDGAs in, amazing quality on them (didn't know the tongue was suede), that leather is great for this price point & even the box is heavier and sturdier than standard boxes.  Very happy with both my pick ups.

Nice shots yourself @sonofkrypton, really tempted to pick up a pair now.. They fit like those slip-ons? Or do they fit bigger with the leather lining?

Last edited:

Nice shots yourself @sonofkrypton, really tempted to pick up a pair now.. They fit like those slip-ons? Or do they fit bigger with the leather lining?
Thx.  Pretty much the same I find.  I know what you mean with the slip ons, they feel a tad wider but I think bcos they don't have the lacing system pulling the sides in maybe, I dunno.

Last edited:

These came in yesterday

Ordered from Adidas UK btw.

Got them in my regular Adidas size and they fit well length-wise, but with my narrow feet it's quite roomy. With no way to tighten laces I stuck an extra insole and they fit much better.
Amyone know where to cop these?? does adidas UK ship to the state, sorry for the noob question! I 

Man, those slip on joints look comfy as hell. Hopefully they hit the states soon because discounts will be had.

I think the red ones are the "Red Galaxy", but what about the black ones? Does anyone have any info?

Gotta say these shoes are amazing. The miAdidas options have been pretty awesome and the xeno's as well as plenty of other color ways have been pretty solid. While there have been a few trash releases gotta applaud adidas for the times they absolutely nailed it with this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom