Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

wont let me check out..lol

"Out for training ....be back soon"

Check your on your card/paypal site to see if there's an Adidas charge, check yout email and you account order status.
Did the same "Out for training" thing for me, but my order went thru.

Last edited:
Wont let me proceed to the next step after I enter all my PP info etc..

Exactly, the next step is the order confirmation.
That's why I'm saying check other than just the Adidas site, check on paypal to see if you were charged, and see if you got an email.
And keep trying the your account thing on Adidas.

Exactly, the next step is the order confirmation.
That's why I'm saying check other than just the Adidas site, check on paypal to see if you were charged, and see if you got an email.
And keep trying the your account thing on Adidas.
I guess ill wait it out...My paypal has not been charged nor have there been  an order update...

Keeps giving me that message. 

Def been trying to check out for the last 10 mins and NOTHING...

No paypal charge, no email and it just sits in my cart... SMH...

Using this disco code musta been bad luck lol

I guess ill wait it out...My paypal has not been charged nor have there been  an order update...

Keeps giving me that message. 

Use a card if you have one, always better than paypal.
One less step and paypal is deadly slow, not a good combo with a site that's being mobbed right now.

Adidas sight is sawce.... can't even enter my shipping addy for these primitive stan smiths... gve up on the fluxes...

I was able to get two pairs of Prism's. 

Today was a good day. 
nthat.gif

Sorry if asked several times but wen will the mizxflux app be available in the us?

THANK YOU FOR THE CODE

EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T USE IT!

eventually the email came through, then i got the training message....so i just bought them through the iphone and it was a success, :nthat:

Sorry if asked several times but wen will the mizxflux app be available in the us?
The app is available you just can't order them yet. As far as when we can order them all they've said so far is "coming soon" and "later this year"

The app is available you just can't order them yet. As far as when we can order them all they've said so far is "coming soon" and "later this year"

By the time they let us order, I'll have 100 I will have saved to pick from.
This is gonna get expensive.
Smart move Adidas. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom