Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I can't find any info on the Xeno Flux. Adidas original store around my way doesn't even know and release is supposed to be in two days. 
mean.gif

How is no one talking about that NYC pack dropping tomorrow? On mobile so can't post pics, but those statue of liberty and Brooklyn bridge joints are looking real tempting. REAL tempting.

here:

The Flux Decon pulls inspiration from the Statue of Liberty, the constant motion of Times Square and the Brooklyn Bridge with three unique prints. All pairs will be available at adidas.com/originals and adidas Originals retailers this Thursday, Feb. 12 for $100 each.

xeno flux will be some kind of "limited gr"....so not consortium accounts only, but limited number of pairs.

first selected stores will be getting them next weekend, wider release will follow....

i already got my 2 pairs on hold, local spot will be getting 2 pairs each size.

xeno flux will be some kind of "limited gr"....so not consortium accounts only, but limited number of pairs.

first selected stores will be getting them next weekend, wider release will follow....

But dude two posts above you just showed them on footlockers calendar, I'm doubting footlocker will be having too limited a run.

But dude two posts above you just showed them on footlockers calendar, I'm doubting footlocker will be having too limited a run.
dont know about footlocker in the US and how its goona be with them! 

my info is pretty much for euro stores....footlocker eu knows nothing about them so far! 

Yeah it's not available to search on FTL's launch locator yet the other two Xeno models are. So I'm guessing the only physical stores that are gonna carry them are the adidas Originals stores.

Hope it will be easy for me to get them from somewhere online. Cheers for the info!

Been waiting for a ton of shoes in the mail for v-day and really don't feel like waiting for shipping on these especially with the holiday on Monday but I doubt these will sit at all. Especially if they're limited at all.

I really think your over estimating the desire for the zx flux and on top of that, the attention the messy looking yeezy shoe garners.

I don't see a sold out everywhere within the hour release here, I think if you grab before monday you ought to be safe on the initial run, and adidas in the past has been VERY restock friendly.

I don't see a company inventing a material making a few thousand, then moving on. 

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can still find the navy/black ballistic mesh pairs?

I really think your over estimating the desire for the zx flux and on top of that, the attention the messy looking yeezy shoe garners.

I don't see a sold out everywhere within the hour release here, I think if you grab before monday you ought to be safe on the initial run, and adidas in the past has been VERY restock friendly.

I don't see a company inventing a material making a few thousand, then moving on. 
Makes a lot of sense on top of the Laser 4s and 20s, both 10s, every all star shoe for both Nike and Adidas, Mirror Foams, and Yeezys.

I just think new technology like Xeno can be a big draw and I would hate to wait until I get off work at 5 to take a stab at them in store. Maybe I'll just try anyway and if not, money saved.

How do these fit TTS, big or small??.....compared to nike, i wear a 9.5 in mostly everything except goin a half size down to a 9 in air force 1s....any help in case I'm going to have to order online i need to know??...thanks

Back
Top Bottom