Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

This is more difficult that catch a retro lmaoo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

HOH Cumberland (Atlanta), but it's the very last one. They only got 6 pairs today (all 7.5 and 10.5)... rest is apparently coming later today or early tomorrow, or something.
dang

I was gonna have my cousin go by town center but he didnt have class today. No malls near my hometown have em. Cumberland would be the closest tho

Footlocker at Dadeland Mall didn't get them today. The employee I spoke to is trying to get a pair for himself lol. He told me to call back mid next week to check

Adidas is really messing up on delivering these to the people...

1386545420_paperboy_fail__while_you_were_sleeping.gif

Hopefully we'll all get them soon enough.

I may have a 10 for sale given all goes right. I just want the same amount paid + shipping. I ordered a 10 from Oneness this morning but scored my size 9.5 on Ruvilla.

These run .5 big so if you a normal 10.5 these should fit. I am just looking to help out who ever as this release has been some BS. My Ruvilla order is at "Picking" status. Don't know fully what that means but if it goes to shipped...the 10 will be for sale. 

Took a while to get pass the errors but my sis and myself got thru and got our pairs! Dont think ruvilla ever oversells...
i'm 1 out of 4 on my last orders with them. They even cancelled my order for lebron xi elites and put it back on website at a higher price.
I placed an order for these, but I won't be surprised if i see a cancel.

This got me worried with the cancellation but...

Just recieved ruvilla tracking now the wait

Same here. That was actually surprisingly quick. Not sure if it will go out today though as it's already late but just happy to get the tracking.

I'm still looking.

Southlake HOH won't pick up the phone.

Stonecrest and South Dekalb didn't get them and don't have a clue.
so right now Cumberland the only metro ATL area with em. And they only had 7.5 & 10.5 :rolleyes

Last edited:
Just got my tracking info from Ruvilla. Kinda nervous they oversold. Now I can breathe
Ahhhh

Im nervous now. Im still in a Picking state....waiting to see what happens. 

I mean they go through like 4 stages....I would hope they didnt over sell. 

so right now Cumberland the only metro ATL area with em. And they only had 7.5 & 10.5
eyes.gif
Footlocker employees are lazy.  They won't help you track down a pair or nothing.

I was at Stonecrest at 10 this morning, no customers, but they would not try to track them down.

She did double check in the stockroom because people were calling asking if they came in.

South Dekalb was clueless.

Oneness my man 50 grand and all but lawd jesus.... $160 tho???? 
Man I got tired of the hunt and was like  F this. Looks like my Ruvilla just moved to order being complete. So I might honestly just cancel the Oneness. 

Man I got tired of the hunt and was like  F this. Looks like my Ruvilla just moved to order being complete. So I might honestly just cancel the Oneness. 
I ain't even mad at you...at the rate this release is going, $160 seems like a fair deal and I would have copped too 

just messed up that they taxing like that .... 

trust tho.... these shoes are so fire in person on foot ....they're worth the $160 honestly 

Back
Top Bottom