Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Yeah, with the release locator, I don't see how the Prisms can sit. I did notice the resell price on EBay came down a lot. I'm seeing BIN for $130-$160. Earlier in the week, it was north of $200 (for my size).
I really wonder how resale of these will be effected if the customization is on point.

I do Know the prisms are on a harder material but still.

I think the waves are better, but I'll keep any eye out on a prism pair for my friend.

If not I'll find a high res water image and make my own waves pair.

Can't wait on the app, got a few ideas. Hopefully they won't say anything about me using the Goyard print lol

Going to have to get these.

10593430_549524388506548_1224882178_n.jpg

(Source: http://iconosquare.com/p/778371314188974092_287451437)

^ do yall think the aquas will sell out instantly?
I really want them but don't have the funds right now.
I need to plan accordingly

Those are so nice, the upper looks very similar to those jordan futures. Any chance we US folks can order from FTL EU when they release?

Ordered my prisms from foot locker today can't wait till them come.. Thanks to my friend who works there got them for below retail also

The Aquas did sell out more or less instantly at tgwo, a German sneaker store. So there seems to be higher demand than for most Fluxes.

yeah i just checked adidas.co.uk and most sizes in the aquas are sold out

the demand is not as high as it is in EU but there probably wont be as many pairs available...its a tough call

Last edited:
How does adidas's weave compare to flyknit?  Also, are zx's comfortable. 

I'm looking to jump into this craze.

Just a heads up, Adidas on Melrose got pairs of the Prism in stock. Finally scooped up a pair after looking for so long. :smokin

Those are so nice, the upper looks very similar to those jordan futures. Any chance we US folks can order from FTL EU when they release?
not unless you have a connect in Europe
The Aquas did sell out more or less instantly at tgwo, a German sneaker store. So there seems to be higher demand than for most Fluxes.
they'll probably sit in the US though

Mannnn... trying to decide whether to go for the new ZX Flux blk/wht laser print for $70 or cop a pair of wolf grey/volt flyknit lunar 1s for $100. I'd do both, but I think I wanna try for the Packer Snow Beach on Friday.

I tell ya, the decisions we addicts face...

Anyone know when the triple Black's drop on FTL EU? Specific time for US eastern standard time?

The black collection release in-store only??? Go check in FL EU can't find it.
Yeah I was up late looking as well. EVERY other shoe is there except the adidas triple black. Makes no sense. I even emailed customer service who told me they dont have information on releases:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.
We regret to inform you that, Customer Service does not have information on specific items or new releases.

It'll have to be the bay. Hopefully the prices aren't skyhigh...

Back
Top Bottom