Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

3m works by light returning to it's source, thats why angles matter.

It's often why there are times when light is over head and your shoes look bright to you, but other times they look flat to you and shine to people at angles.

Flash on cameras/flashlights etc work because the lightsource is so close to lens. 

On feet you'll never see it the same as someone who is viewing them. 

It's often why there are times when light is over head and your shoes look bright to you, but other times they look flat to you and shine to people at angles.

Flash on cameras/flashlights etc work because the lightsource is so close to lens. 

Anywhere online I can find a pair of Xeno.

If I do see another pair available I might tempted to get it.
laugh.gif

never knew the exact reasoning behind it but I always hated when people would say you only see 3m when taking pics

that's why firemen and runners wear it

these shoes will be fully lit to some viewers while you wear em in pretty much any light

It's why bikers, runners and construction workers wear it, doing crap at night, the bright neon colors are for day.

So that if say a car or truck is coming the flashing lights from their headlights allow that really bright gleaming strip for the person to go like 'whoah wtf is that'

Some types have more angles but are also brighter by default. 

Last edited:
Might just pay like $170 and get a second. That's NOT bad IMO, just wonder when/if prices will rise

Any news on the grey pair?

Might just pay like $170 and get a second. That's NOT bad IMO, just wonder when/if prices will rise

Any news on the grey pair?
it just depends if they keep restocking them like the prisms...

if they don't then thats a great resale price. 

Yeah, I'd hold off on paying resell at the moment.

The shoes dropped in the middle of February. We were all aghast following the release. But we had restocks on Adidas, FTL and Co B&M and smaller boutiques.

Most of these aren't even restocks, the shoe was released in 2 sizes.

their 130 after tax I don't even know why people bothered trying to resell them at all.

price on these will go up IMO. all the multicolor or 3m stuff always goes up over time and this shoe has both combined into one haha

They're technically not restocks. They're initial allocations finally getting to the retail chain.

But the Prisms were the same situation at first. And there were multiple restocks all the way into the fall.

Speculation is going to drive the price up into the $200s. But I'd really hold off on paying resell right now.

want a pair of prisms but don't know what size to get

saw alotta posts about the fit being different

do they fit like other instore flux with that material?

Back
Top Bottom