adiZero Rose 773 Fall/Winter 2012 release

Ive seen pics that show the 3 has a full leather upper. I sure hope that that is the final version because I think that's a great looking shoe.

Also, that black/red/gold colorway posted of the 773 is FIRE.

Last edited:
i want to cop these this weekend, anyone got info the type of release i still havent seen'em in person

i want to cop these this weekend, anyone got info the type of release i still havent seen'em in person
Look nice in person, tried a pair on at the employee store last weekend. I'm not sure if they still have them but if you want to work something out on a better price than retail hit me with a PM

Any new info on the Rose 3? I feel like we havent gotten any real info on the shoe.

Good interview. They show the shoe 12:55. Honestly, I like it more than the KD5 and the Lebron X, I think it looks great. Should perform well too.

The ones on fhis feet tho
nthat.gif
 i like the red tongue and grey upper

Video is down and I can't find the original. I think SLAM edited it and cut out some parts.

Video is down and I can't find the original. I think SLAM edited it and cut out some parts.

Really? That's dumb cause in the video the person with derrick rose mentioned that it's ok to film/talk about the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom