admin - please remove thanks

Authentic/Real or Fake/GM?

• Authentic/Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake/GM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks! Appreciate the quick response. Let's see what others will say. =)

23s look a lil stretched almost like how the gamma 11 23s look. But everything else down to the box paper looks good

Ok, thanks! =)

What bothers me a bit is that the carbon fiber is not very visible under the rest of the sole (red part, see 5th and 8th image from top). I was kind of expecting it to be a little see through... Should that be a concern at all? Not sure how it should really look like and if that depends on when the shoe was manufactured/released. 

@from88til @agsz would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this. =)

You guys along with @retrohead182 and @timmybrixxx seem to be one of the best LC spotters here in NT.

Really nice to have you guys around! 

Other members are very much welcome to comment on this too! =)

Thanks all!

IMO, I would personally stay away from this pair.. Those 23's look exactly like my GM bred 11's I had a while back. The PL cut is also the same. Not 100% but definitely leaning towards fake. Enough for me to pass these up and look into a different pair.

Appreciate your thoughts, thanks! Hmmm, so it's now looking like a GM pair.

@from88til the picture you've posted, is that the GM pair you were pertaining about, the one you've had previously? How do the 23's and the PL cut differ from an authentic pair?

@joseph8764 what did you see that led you to conclude these are 100% GM/fake?

Anyone else who agrees this is a GM/fake pair?

I am going to say paper in tha box looks legit, but that 23 looks stretched out. I think a GM pair in a legit box. I've seen that a lot on eBay whenever I look around

TBH I still think these are legit. Yes 23s are tiny bit stretched but they aren't bad nor close to the ones @from88til  posted. Midsoles and sole arch and shape is even on point to me. Hell even the ball is even lined up between the 2 and the 3 even though today that isn't a valid way to LC anymore but it just adds to the fact for me.

Im looking for a pair of Bred 11's and I found these. He made a video about them, I just can't really tell if they are legit or fake. Y'all seem like pros at this lol 

Thanks guys! I'm very open whether its Fake/GM or Authentic/Real. Just wanted to know...  Hopefully more eyes can see... Keep the comments flowing...

@agsz what did you see that led you to conclude these are 100% fake?

Thanks guys! I'm very open whether its Fake/GM or Authentic/Real. Just wanted to know...  Hopefully more eyes can see... Keep the comments flowing...

@agsz what did you see that led you to conclude these are 100% fake?
The 23's are stretched, upper material is off, and puffy collars. Can you post a close up, but make sure it's not blurry, picture of the Jumpman on the insole? 

im leaning towards GM but im also leaning towards authentic 

Last edited:
Those pictures look like it has the correct upper material..well this has been a complete mind f*ck lol

Those pictures look like it has the correct upper material..well this has been a complete mind f*ck lol
Yea fam the collars don't even look fat IMO. Usually I take a deeper look when you, @from88til, and all the rest of the regular guys  say something different but I still strongly believe they are legit for the reasons I stated

The first set of pictures are all close ups. So, I've decided to take the camera a little farther on the next set, so we can have a different angle of it. Image quality, angles, lightings, etc... can really affect the way we see something in a picture.

With the growing number of fakes out there (which by the way are also getting better and better at fully copying the authentics), it really becomes very challenging to spot which is which (and it's scary)... More so for an untrained eye like myself...

Good thing there's helpful/trained individuals like @retrohead182 @agsz @from88til @TIMMYBRIXXX and the rest of you folks, who know where/what to look to verify authenticity...

I've kept an open mind for all your comments... Glad to have joined NT!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Back
Top Bottom