Admit sports things you were wrong about (vol. FR3SH)

Thinking Chris Porter was gonna be the truth, Thinking Ricky Paulding was gonna be the truth, Thinking Dajuan Wagner was gonna be thetruth.

That the Ducks would score points without Dennis Dixon behind center.

frown.gif

- I thought the Jets would make the playoffs again, only this time around they would win the AFC East
ohwell.gif

- I thought Brian Westbrook was the most versatile back in the league.
- I thought D-McNabb would come back from injury and lead the Eagles to glory land.
- I thought Reggie Bush would not be a bust.
- I thought D-Wade was clutch.

What the hell was I thinking?

-i thought USC would get that yard on 4th and 1 against Texas in the NC game.
-I thought VY would be garbage in the NFL
-I thought the Yankees would hand it to the Indians in the playoffs this year.

That the Ducks would score points without Dennis Dixon behind center.

Points are now at a premium...I thought Oregon would beat UCLA today...

But on a positive note...I didn't think Dixon would be as good was he was (something I was glad to be wrong about).

didnt gonna say Wake Forest were gonna be ACC Champs and said i knew nothing about football when i laughed at him?
laugh.gif

Yea i said wake would win, but i said u knew nothign about college football cuz u thought a loss to Nebraska would be held against them in theirconference record, U gonna tell the story, thell the WHOLE story
wink.gif

- I did not think the Celtics would start off this hot. Barely a month ago, friends were asking me my opinion, and I'd proclaim, "I mean, they'll be good, yeah. But just because you throw 3 stars together that have never played together doesn't mean they'll just learn each other overnight. I expect the Celtics to make the playoffs, definitely... but chill with all this 'top seed in the East' talk."
I was telling my buddies the exact same thing. But so far I'm wrong on that one.

- I said that the National Championship game would be USC - Michigan. I'm quite happy I was wrong on that one.
- I thought that Darko had a chance to be just as good as Lebron and Melo. If not better because he would fit in perfectly with the Pistons.
eyes.gif

- "Florida's decent but how are they gonna stop Teddy, Troy, Antonio, and Anthony?"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- "Florida's hella good but Oden and Conley are to good for them boys and are gonna get them back for January"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

After the Patriots won the first Superbowl and missed the playoffs, I said it was flukey and that they weren't really a good team since their margin ofvictory was small.

- Steve Mcnair would be good for the ravens
- Charles Rogers, Mike Williams, and Roy Williams would all be a good fit.
- Michigan was going to beat OSU last year

-Daniel Gibson would never amount to anything in the NBA
-Steve Francis would return to his old self as soon as he puts on a Rockets jersey
-I thought the Texans were effing idiots for not picking up Reggie Bush.. So far I am happy hes not performing so the Texans don't look like idiots
-Al Thornton would win ROY.. Where the heck did this guy disappear to???

-Tom Brady wasn't anything special at UofM. He won't do much in the pros.
-C-web, Juwan Howard, Sheed on the same team? How can that not win a ring?
-Rex Grossman will be a great quarterback in the NFL
-Magglio Ordonez will be garbage for the Tigers.
-Harold Miner will be something special
-Isaiah "J.R." Rider will be something special
-Thank goodness the Bulls traded Brand for some young high potential talent.

I thought that the Suns paid way too much for Steve Nash.

I thought that the NBA wasn't fixed.
I thought that Mark Mulder for Danny Haren would be a good deal for the Cardinals
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Thought Peter Warrick would be the best WR in the league.

Thinking FSU is gonna win the national championship every year.

every FSU fan believes that

where's craftsy?

i told him the pittsburgh steelers weren't gonna win their division..

you were right, man.

Back
Top Bottom